1 Million Bytecoin Giveaway!

Guys I’m going to be giving away 1 Million Bytecoins probably later today or tomorrow, but I also want to make video about it, I want to inspire from MrBeast content with giving people challenges in order to give them bytecoins, and I’ll make it massive, I need your challenge ideas, also I’d appreciate if you help me on setting up the challenges :slight_smile:

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to share my discord right here, but if you already have my discord please feel free to dm me, thank you all!

Update: I decided to make 6 videos, and I’ll be giving away 100k on first 5 videos and for the last video I’ll give away 500k Bytecoins!!

6th Challenge video concept will be squid game in Pixel Worlds

3 Likes

give me 100K and ill give you the best ideas for challenges :blush: :+1:

1 Like

Or maybe you can join one of my challenges in video and win that much :smiley:

pay 50k to read this. its full with good ideas. no cap. potato needs money. its only half of what fazeus offered. and he didnt post any ideas.

I saw your gm’s, you can just use p2p games, but its like a tournament, or parkour ofc, the famous giveaway games (spleef, colour etc.), or some wiring thing, maybe even a contest in something.

1 Like

Survival in a area like circle or smtng sounds right ofc TRAPS, SPIKE, LAVA, death…
Around the circle also a time limit
Or make a big boi circle and make it smaller over time idk sounds basic huh…

1 Like

thank you guys for your suggestions