2016-2019 Halloween items/Changes

hey, as a person who has many of 2017-2019 halloween items like torm sets, etc…
i think we should get some effects for items, its kinda sad to see overpriced items with no effects… cwings do be 100pl+ , torms 77pl+,bloodhalo 65pl+ , dracula cape 390pl+ , and dp 140pl+ and none of those has effects… its not smth important but i would like to see some changes later on, giving those spirit dual blades voice effect after the update was less needed than givin any other halloween old item effects.
*an example of what u can do, giving cw animation like ifrit wing has but green! or include skulls :o *
yes i know dp isnt an halloween item but its a good example
hope u agree with me… leave a reply of what else u wish to get an effects or animation

1 Like

I Agree because scythe also doesn’t have a cool effect like the new item in hallowen even though in my opinion scythe should have an effect when hitting

1 Like

exactly!
(20 character)

1 Like

an example of what u can do, giving cw animation like ifrit wing has but green! or include skulls :o

1 Like

You try to make suggestions in the suggestion topic so that this is read immediately

1 Like

Just because they are Expensive, doesn’t mean that they need an effect.

1 Like

Some old expensive could have effects…:wink:

u totally missed the point dude…

Neither because they are old items.
They should stay as they were meant to be.

2 Likes

Yes but they could look Cooler If they have like a effects or smth

I agree with mysterious on this one.
It’s the community that decides the prices of these items. Just because an item is deemed expensive,
by the community, doesn’t mean it should get a new effect now or ever. Doing that would actually make the item more expensive.

:arrow_up:

I think it’s better to create a new items then :smiley:

1 Like

Yes,old items stay like they Are. Just imagine how old items look with effects!