30 stack per day?

guys is it true that u can only break max 30 stack of each block per day? im trying to farm a lot of sb but someone told me that and i feel 30 stack is not much

yep , you can only farm 30k spike bombs (or other blocks ) daily . thats the max amount for each block. It is there to prevent bot farmers. You can still keep farming from an alt account tho.

3 Likes

wow there are bot farmers here? damn xD. anyway thanks for helping me cause last time i was farming there is no maximum stack for breaking blocks :bomb:

btw may i know what kind of player are you. miner, fisher, profiter?

I dont do any of those , i used to do trade profiting a while ago . I just go around and hangout with friends or make youtube videos nowadays

1 Like

Wait waa?

I remember i farmed 50 stacks in a day once… took me like 8/10 hours or something, while i was pressing the keys on my pc i was watching videos on YouTube on my phone and didn’t got warned or banned…

1 Like

30 stacks / day spikebombs ?
150 mins on breaking i really doupt.
I have done 12-14h of breaking in day when i did exping.
No auto farming ever. Well its possible that each player is watched separate so they get limited if they do auto

1 Like

Yeah its a recent thing , max you can break for 1 block is 30k

1 Like

yep , you can only break 30k of 1 block daily

1 Like

Next weekend i will test if its limited my supporting money spending for PW ends instantly.
*77 milj xp have made for clan and level up.

1 Like

Recent thing? Since when?
I farmed these stacks like at June to get to lvl 200 and boost my clan to lvl up.

Nowadays i grind mines but i might will farm a lot again because there is only 7m/120m done for my clan to lvl up sooo i may will farm again… what will happen if you break more than 30 stacks a day? You won’t be able to farm anymore?

1 Like

From what I know, it doesn’t affect the EXP. It affects the gems dropped, and nothing else.

1 Like

Since when was this implemented??

1 Like

If it happends like i said there wont be buying more year Subs for PW from me neither gems buying.

1 Like

so many people here have no life not to be mean but why would you spend 10 plus hours farming sb.

6 Likes

BeCauSe GeT xP iS cOoL

i mean profiting is versatile😅you can be miner,fisher,profiter,nether,pwe . Profiting is very general if u ask me

1 Like

I think what he means is there’s more interaction and more profit when you play games like nether and mining.

25920 Broken for today Spike Bombs - 30k will be in less than hour then this limit has been tested and will either continue to 60k.

1 Like

Hups
I decide move off from toxic places.

1 Like