400K on black tower

Ya’ll maybe can tell me the chance of getting legendary from 400k since im bad at parkour i probably made to the 70% 1st price and the second last price probably 25% and the last price (have candies) are 10% What are the odds and idc since the 400k is from my speedrun series btw.

1 Like

You should pratice in worlds to get an higher chance of getting legendaries. well i don’t know… jake said it’s like 2% to get one from one so…

1 Like

That’s not true tho more like 0.1-0.5 percent

2 Likes

hmmm… i may be wrong but for me, jake said there is like 2% if you count all the boxes

1 Like

That’s 1 in 50 completed runs do you really think the people who got ghost wings with 999 candy got 20 ledgendaries. Think about It for a second probably 0.1 percent

2 Likes

So 0.1 % x 400? (If the black tower is 1k each?)

1 Like

yea… you are probably true… but still… maybe they could had be unlucky… i’m not telling you, you are wrong, it’s surely me

1 Like

Yeah the 100 people who got ghost wings I’m sure there were all unlucky…

I’m not bothered to do the math but 1 person only getting legendary per 1000 runs when they should get 20 is probably like 1 in a million but 100 is impossible.

Imagine you ask someone to guess a number between 1 and 50 but they guess wrong 1000 times then 100 people do the same thing

2 Likes

you prolly don’t know how percentages work

1 Like

yeah its simple maths dude go revise your theorems :joy:

Wait if something has 2 percent chance of happening
Doesn’t that mean on average you will get it once every 50 tries

1 Like

Dude, what are you even on about? This is grade 3 maths and your trynna confuse everyone bro :joy:

Sorry I’m just forgetting I haven’t really learned percentages since 3rd grade.

1 Like

Untitled 09-22-2021 10-06-47

1 Like