A good inventory and ui

like… i will really come back and start spending money

look at terraria’s inventory mechanics*
superior
![Screenshot (1298)|690x389, 100%]

u can drag, auto sort by type, throw items out by dragging them out, fast delete with ctrl+click, auto store items into chests, store money into the side

as well as a hotbar for quick use items…

even the emotes are in an accessible spot… which also has a rock, paper, scissors emote game to play with others in multiplayer servers

the ui is compact and neat, and interaction is near instantaneous…

where as it takes years to trash 1 soil block seed, players can’t drag items, no sorting system, the inventory screen takes up the entire screen if players want to see all their items…

look at that… it’s so ugly…

even auto opening the inventory with default R key is lame… why is there an animated delay?

same with pressing the Esc. key when opening the misc. settings…

same with editting stuff, doors, storing stuff, portals, emotes, chat, trashing items?

WHy the HECK is there a DElay for opening ANYTHING?

listen… minecraft and terraria have good ui’s even in the beginning… it only took them 1 year to start off* with the base…

even early 2000’s rpgs, online and singleplayer, have better inventory and ui management than this…

whereas it’s been almost 6 years if not already been 6 years since us players have been suffering with this shoddy and old ui and mechanics…

just delete the source code with manages the ui delay, and i’ll be happy…

Edit:

terraria and minecraft players can also have multiple stacks of the same item and can divide stacks of items into smaller stacks… unlike us players who can only have 1 stack of 999 soil blocks instead of 3, 7, or 100 stacks of 999 soil blocks :weary: :tired_face: :sob:

10 Likes

agree, drag and drop inventory system would be really cool.

dragging inventory are cool btw, nice idea!

They have one job, so it’ll probably lead to a ton of bugs and duping glitches

1 Like

Yeah… Game is already broken. Everything is worth nothing these days. If it works, then I’ll at least enjoy playing it.