A story about real furries

Never trust furries,
Once Upon a time a furry called furr came to my house he asked me to hug him so I did, but when I hugged him he smack my butt and ran away Too bad , I said. I got gun :sunglasses: turns out hes fur are made of pure lead which counter my bullet so I decided to use one of Elon Musk flamethrower from the boring company not sponsored btw, and I burned the furry to ash’s, unfortunately furries didn’t died they kill so I get killed When I wake up I was in Heaven I asked God to revive God said pay me 5.99 $ so I did and I got revived and I payed God extra 70$ to get pay to win super sword and I do this super cool anime moves that is proven to be ineffective but I still do it anyway So I kill the furry the one who smacks my butt without permission , but like I say Furry didnt die they kill so he killed me, I asked God why? and God said you see, fising heaven population is very little so 1 person like you can help a lot so when you see an furry just run dont waste money. Im on heaven rn no lie 100% real

so now u know why furry are dangerous

2 Likes

Booo :ghost: !!!

2 Likes

I love this topic, epic

me-looking-for-funny-looking-for-the-funny

1 Like

nuzzles you :smiling_imp:

i think god works in EA

now pay 69$ to read this reply

I had a seizure trying to read this

1 Like

light why must you slander your own people?

Its silly ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

Im broke nooooooo because im broke you instead pay me 69 $