AAAA BeST SEt

“Sporty”

How did it win? It doesn’t even look sporty, what kind of sports guy works out with a friggin sword and a wing

Please just add a level requirement for voting

19 Likes

What kind of sport is he participating in? FLEXING?

Also yeah here: Level Requirement to vote for best set

2 Likes

:pensive:

8 Likes

Sad bro, it is just not fair

1 Like

It’s so stupid ughhhhhhhhhhbhhhh

Make it level 30+ to vote.

2 Likes

35+ To make it real

1 Like

9 Likes

4 Likes

Close man, close…

:neutral_face:

This is really unfair.

I mean this week’s “sporty” theme wasn’t good, there wasn’t any sporty-ish items in-game and most of the contest entries were just random entries. The winner’s set looks flashy but isn’t sporty enough. Should’ve used the brand new St. Patrick’s bat or whatever it’s called

Sport items don’t have to exist to create a good sport themed set. You just have to be creative. For example, Light’s set is actually quite decent, he used non sporty themed items to make a sport set. There are so many clothes available to create basically any set you want.

4 Likes

I say Spycreed is the winner

1 Like

i love that you actually included my discord messages here, lmao.

2 Likes

Does he wait outside?

Ah yes, every the best set on forums is just us passive aggressively showing how our sets were clearly better :rofl:

2 Likes

Sure it’s not exactly sporty, but it’s not that bad. Why does everyone have to hate on the winners? (Except EPWR)

idk maybe because a sport where you need to have flaming wings and a flaming sword DON’T EXIST

LULUCY might be voting for his/her sets on his alts, it’s already 3rd time she/he has won best set.

1 Like