AAAA BeST SEt

That’s it im calling it, @Jake Add level restriction to vote for best set

I doubt it, think about it say 1000 sets join the contest it takes 2 minutes to vote for 20 sets 3 minutes to switch accounts so 5 mins for 20 sets a mind-blowing 4 hours and 10 minutes for a single vote.

Nobody could ever cheat using this method.

1 Like

Jake probably has heard it from the thousands of people

1 Like

well, 3 times still sounds quite weird for me.

someone who has too much free time probably would try.

I tried it one time, it did work. They just gotta make an insane amount of accounts (or ask many ppl as well) to vote for theirs

Well no, lets say 200 votes for best set you would need like 120 hours for 100k gems you could earn 100k gems mining in like 3 hours.

Man, what the hell is this set. Off-theme, and some items do not even synchronize with each other…
This definitely won’t win, but imagine if the theme was “Any” or “Halloween”. Not going to be surprised if I come by this set a lot during the voting phases.

Credits to Maerew for finding this garbage

4 Likes

They should add a “Skip” option so that if two unrelated sets come up we don’t give them a vote that they don’t deserve.

It’s Monday, time to revive this thread as of Forum Tradition

1 Like

Got you! (Picture with the recent winners)

2 Likes

The Golden Army vs. Demonic Ifrits

I’m rooting for the demons, since they have more unique design among each other.

1 Like

Pretty much most winners are golden sets. Not fun to be in the contest anymore

Only at summer, let see at halloween

at halloween, it will all be red/dark lol

Breh

1 Like

Man :pensive:
Close, but not quite, perhaps due to the surfboard not being blue :thinking:

No it was only 75 percent because when people see yellow they automatically vote it.

joking btw

I dont even vote or see who the winners are. Cuz I know that it’s useless.

I dont think even that would work cause even lvl 50 players would vote for expensive items, and some players who know how to vote a set may not have enough level as they might be chilling in pw nowadays.
It’s my opinion.

That entry is definitely Merdeka.

I’m curious who will win the history theme