About moderator program

I applied for the moderator program for like three weeks ago. Hope that they accept me

@RetNos does it take these long or can more :slight_smile:

Well, first at all… Good luck!

Second, as Siskea said during the CTALK, they are now looking for a ingame mod and maybe couple of discord mods. Look at applications takes a while as there is surely thousands of them and maybe in some of them, the applicants wrote a lot or something else. Anyways good luck with the app and if you get selected,you’ll know it :wink:

Ahh thank you @RetNos

BTW does the account info effect on my chance as I am a 1090 day player and not famous but trusted from all ppls I know does it decrease my chance?

Thank you for all your services @RetNos
I think you got tired from me :sweat_smile:

Kinda XD, Would be better next time if you can group all your replies into one, so it will avoid me to get this on my notification tab X)
Oh and no need to ping me, if you reply i’ll get a notification as you can see on the screenshot. :slight_smile:

Anyways, if you got warnings pervious bans on your account, there is high chances it will affect your app.

1 Like

Oh thank you and I promise you I will collect them in one message and no ping :grin:
BTW I got banned for nothing in the past this will effect right…

i’d like to applicate for a mod, can i have a link or smh

I went to it through Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc21I5So5Uz/?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI=

There,

Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you RetNos for your hard working and best wishes for you :heartpulse:

Thanks!