Ai players

I started seeing people farming in their worlds without talking or doing anything. They just keep doing the same thing for hours, are there Ai’s now in this game?

It’s people who are autofarming. I’d suggest you report them if you spot people doing this.

1 Like

Maybe just addicted to it

Autofarming is the case here.
In autofarming, the player gets an autoclicker/macro from places I do not know.
Then sequence the macro or the autoclicker so that it can farm automatically by doing specific gestures and taps / clicks and swipes.
Then they can go sleep, think about their actions or just leave it for 762 septillion hours.

TL;DR Report them.

No it is not autofarm, they stop and drop seeds when they are 999 and they keep farming. I tried autofarming in Growt…. and you need to have a magplant or you cant autofarm but those bots were smart enough to drop seeds. Also they were farming spike bombs not BBB or any other farmable block

That’s weird. Reporting them would still be my answer. Then the mods can investigate if it’s against the rules or not. I haven’t heard of AI players sounds highly unlikely that it’s something that is (gonna be) added.

Then that is macro-ing. Nobody would have the audacity to use an AI based program just to autofarm. AND many macros include color on pixel so you can essentially make it stop as soon as the spike bomb seed count in your inventory reaches 999 by tracking the pixels (it won’t stop even if you run out of blocks).

mark Zuckerberg is just tryna live let em chill and enjoy life

1 Like