Alternate Account Harrassment Issue

They’re eventually going to have to address it or their sales will drop.

This game and forums are becoming the equivalent of a Minecraft Anarchy server.

8 Likes

Yeah, this is true huge issue! But I know I couldn’t relate to any of these because I am innocent and perfect.

2 Likes

Yes, too innocent and perfect

11 Likes

I still don’t get why there is no new mod application. It’s been like a year that we (forumers) complain about this and that we need more mods ingame and in forums.

Sad is when i told Jake on a live that there is a lack of moderation here and in game, i asked him if he ever gonna to recruit more mods.

“At some point yea” said Jake

This was during October 2021… just saying. Nothing has been done since that and i’m pretty sure he didn’t even reviewed some sussy mods actions aka false bans or Global Messages being deleted for no reasons.

5 Likes

Yes, this makes huge sense as to why cough cough certain players might be here to exact their revenge and hopefully they start monitoring their current moderators and look for new ones. And weirdly if you haven’t noticed already, pixel worlds on the playstore had been reducing in reviews and I think a few reasons really do comply here.

4 Likes

Jezz… for me the rating looks good lol

But yea… if admins don’t do anything, this ain’t gonna be good for the game.

4 Likes

Maybe location but doesn’t matter because yes your right it wont be good for the game in the long run.

2 Likes

100% agree!

3 Likes

Basically peoples rate the game low because they got scammed or they don’t find a way to get rich.

11 Likes

Maybe because the french playerbase is small

2 Likes

Or because it is a gt “copy”

1 Like

Correct

1 Like

barely any ways to get good amount when starting new

1 Like

They wanted everything to be instant, I mean that’s human nowadays… Nothing We can do about that.

1 Like

Even turtles behave better than that :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

…or because they want unrestricted WLs back.

2 Likes

I said that murder is wrong and cops should do their job better for years and nothing changed sad

3 Likes

Guys, @BBC and @Koistinen aren’t banned yet!

3 Likes

They are now, thanks for your reports everyone.

5 Likes

I agree that these alternate accounts are quite problematic on the forums. Rest assured, your reports are being read, each and every single one of them, I check them daily. I have handled the latest alt accounts, please report anymore you may see. I will certainly look into ways to improve the forum security (such as the review process you mentioned), your feedback here is much appreciated.

As for other places, it is easy contact me if anyone needs to. My direct messages are open on both Instagram (starfire1174) and Discord (Starfire1174#3238 , Discord being the best and fastest way to get in touch with me), and I respond to every single one whenever I see them.

Stay safe guys, and remember that the moderators and admins are here for you. :slight_smile:

14 Likes