Any video ideas?

Y’all can suggest me some vid ideas please? also you can sponsor one haha, Thanks for trying to help.

Make something original, like something that no one has ever done before. Or doing something that is done very rarely is also acceptable. Aim for original content that caters to people suffocating from the same content (road to, earning how many bytes in a day, doing something without getting hurt, buying something, how to get rich, pranks etc. etc.) or just people looking for fun.
Sorry for the very vague answer but the point is originality can entertain people. Or something people haven’t seen in a while also can entertain them.

Also make something that you feel comfortable doing. Like example: I am an artist, I draw things. But the requests I get are character ships, people in bikinis, or just straight up NSFW. I am not comfortable doing this so I decline it. Because if you do something that you don’t like, you will either question your occupation, or you will really do it (which I encourage you not to) but the amount of effort put into cannot be even measured (very low).

Going out of your comfort zone can be a great experience but if it’s something you really don’t like, then don’t do it.

Mr.Beast :smiling_face:( Mr.Beast awesome videos.)