Anyone else get this? (menu screen glitch+mystery numbers) account haunted?!?

I’ve been getting them for as long as I can remember. Since the stone ages.

Apparently no one else gets this.

It follows me across multiple computers, mutiple SSDs, even on my iPhone(s).

Doesn’t follow me across accounts though. Deleted and reinstalled the game, and all associated misc. folders multiple times.

What do the numbers mean? Are those my lucky lottery jackpot numbers?

2 Likes

Eyoooo that’s creepy… your game is corrupted or smth… or your account is haunted… anyway this is weird and creppy… also mind record it? It looks interesting

3 Likes

yooo this is drippyyyyyyy

ehhh i was looking for old recordings but i’ll show u the most recent one i recorded

Alright… it’s only that account where this occurs? Cuz if yes, your account is bugged or smth… does this also do it ingame or only in the main menu?

https://imgur.com/a/aYjUyfv

only main menu

Wow ok the insane lag when you leave the world is super weird… wonder what you did to your account lol

Maybe contact a moderator or a admin cuz i absolutely don’t know what’s happening here… sure thing is, this is somehow interesting…

Listen, you know as much as I do. And I’m starting to believe my account is also haunted. No priest, reverend, minister, moderator, or admin can exorcise this demon. The ever constant despair shall follow me for an eternity unto the brink of destruction.

Honestly looks really weird is there anything “unique” with your account like name or smthing

what’s so special about the name “kikopower”?

i literally named it after my first dog from 12* years ago… who i named after the soysauce brand because of his black fur

Well I don’t know, but has your account always been like this or was there a point when it was normal?

2017-2018 when I first started playing when everything was normal for me… and then i did a couple of quits… and then i came back a couple years ago… and then i officially quit kinda… but then i sometimes come back… and then i quit… and the cycle repeats

cough cough is anything normal at this point in time?

So based on what u said and if u never tried to “alter” your account using cheats or any other third party software it must have been a update they made to the game at some point that some how screwed things up for u.

well actually no that’s not true it happened occasionally back when i started but i brushed it off because I was playing on iPhone at the time assuming it was because of such crappy specs

Oh well in that case I have no idea :thinking:

i failed computer science, haven’t been to cooleg in 2 years, i’m a dumb af freeloading in my parents house… the only cheats i use is cheat engine on single player itch.io and flash games

good old days of the dot com era…

no i haven’t altered my account… assuming i could breach into source code that i’d have to deobfuscate

Yeah well u should just try contacting support as Retnos said

1 Like

that’s a funny joke, as if they could fix this… there’s only 1 dev in-game and he’s a rookie

Well it’s always worth a try :smiley: