Are we trying to start a war between GT and PW?

So first it was this thread:

…which got a response from Jake.

Now there is this thread:

Which is literally BRIBING players of GT to advertise PW.

That is how a war between 2 games is started…

There is Neopets, and then there is also another game quite similar to Neopets, Marapets.

• Marapets does not care if someone mentions Neopets. It’s not a part of their filter and you have to talk about it for an extended period of time to get a warning.
  • Neopets, however DOES care and quite a lot. It is a part of their filter, and just mentioning it gets your account muted for 24 hours, if not permanently banned.

PIXEL WORLDS FEELS LIKE NEOPETS NOW AND NOT MARAPETS, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Honestly, this is quite disgusting. I would kinda expect Ubisoft (a greedy corporation) to drive players away from PW, not the other way around.

A little off topic, but have you ever said anything positive before?

7 Likes

Our post “Why is Pixel Worlds losing players to Growtopia?” is suggesting changes to PW and stating facts that Growtopia is a destroyed game because you can see it everywhere when you play it (even if not).

I kinda like the idea of doing PW advertisements on GT videos and doing ads on GT channels, PW did it in Halloween and nobody was mad because

• it was a cool troll
  • we need players and GT players still think that PW is worse than GT, because they don’t wanna check it by themselves. That’s why ADs help to show them that they’re wrong.

We’re fighting so PW stays alive and becomes great again, nobody’s making wars here even if PW advertises Pixel Worlds to Growtopia YouTubers but I agree that they shouldn’t be influencers so soon (I don’t know if anybody got it yet, but I think they need to make at least 3 vids about PW if they want to get it)

I have no idea what neopets and marapets is :sweat:

1 Like

He’s kind of the equivalent of a human popup ad

1 Like

Spamton G. Spamton :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

U. R. Silly :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Ughh :)))))))))))))))) :love_letter:

I feel like you’re the one trying to start a war by making this thread, along with the fact that you’ve basically tried to do so in the past.

when the

too lazy to read this thread

have a buni

6 Likes

Kiss me :weary: NOW :kiss:

1 Like