Are you interested in watching Pixel Worlds stream highlights?

Missed the last Twitch stream of 2020? Check out this highlights video I made which includes Jake singing Walking in the Air!

Would you like to see more ~10 minute stream highlights in the future? Let me know down below.

(This is a response to this thread.)

7 Likes

Yeah make more of these. I don’t usually have time to watch those streams, even though they are not long.

1 Like

Oh hey, there’s me on the little platform on the left.

1 Like

I’d totally watch these. I usually don’t have time to watch 2 or so hour streams but I also want to know what happened during said streams.

1 Like

Same bcuz there could be good info about updates etc.

1 Like

Thank you! Unfortunately I couldn’t watch the livestream, so I had to watch the replay.
Making these highlights would save a lot us time to the ones that missed the livestream.

1 Like

Make morrrrrrre :partying_face: it’s a great idea

1 Like

It would be awesome if there was stream highlights that just showed us the important parts of the stream.

Very help to people who can’t make it to the streams or don’t have the time

1 Like

Thanks for the replies, everyone! Please show your support and subscribe to the channel! I’ll be uploading the next stream highlight soon!

Wow, thank you so much for this. I’m certain a good few miss these moments are streams are tough to look through afterwards.

1 Like

Yeah, it would be really cool, cause if you’re busy while the live stream and you can’t watch it, you would be ablle to watch the imporant thjngs in the highlights :slight_smile:
Meow

1 Like

You’re welcome! Please check out the other highlight I made!

1 Like