*BANNED* for 10 years for BUYING/SELLING ingame currency for money

Hello guys , most of the old players probably know me im Aculla started playing game in 2017

im gonna explain whole situation, reason 1 why i might be banned is

1. i bought world locks in 2017 or 2018 and it was small deal, but the problem is that i already apologized to a @Commander_K for it when i was reporting trap glitch to him
    if you are a old player you probably know what trap glitch am i talking about there was video on youtube with my world that has like 6 or more world locks placed in the world also it had fire trap shooting fire from different direction so i reported that glitch to commander k and while i was reporting it i mentioned that i bought world locks in 2017-2018 and it was perfect opportunity to apologize for my actions directly to a DEVELOPER and thats what i did , @Commander_K accepted my apology and even after that we had couple more conversation about different things
    NOW REASON 2 WHY I MGIHT BE BANNED
  2. i dont remember in which year but i had world DEV very rare name that i received from a friend for a very good offer, so there was 1 russian player who was interested into buying it from me and he was offering me a dark pixie wings, i accepted his offer and we did deal very quickly , on the next day he wanted to trade back that world to me for his dark pixie wings and i refused him since it was huge W for me and everything was done legally, he got mad at me and he started trying to ban me by false accusing me of illegal trading that i’ve never done except one in 2017-2018 year which i already mentioned in conversation with @Commander_K and my apology was accepted by him, craziest part is that guy who wanted to ban me and actually probably its the main reason for my ban, i am friends with him right now we talked about it discussed the topic and he told me that he got banned for actually selling wls/bytes for real money, so we discussed topic of unbanning my account by just saying truth to a developers and he said OKAY he will do it, but after some days he said that there is no point for it since developers are just IGNORING him
    and i find it CRAZY that when its time to fix the problem they are just IGNORING the guy who is trying to tell truth about me
    Actually this is the guy who is behind almost all the recent dupes that happened in the game , he was in group of 6 people duping items and selling them for real money
    and because of this guy i was FALSLY ACCUSED of illegal trading that i did not do after i apologized to a @Commander_K

I TEXTED COUPLE OF EMAILS TO CLEAN MY REPUTATION AND GET UNBANNED FROM THE GAME BUT DEVELOPERS IGNORED me I RECEIVED TOTAL IGNOR THEY JUST GHOSTED ME this is the reason why i post it here on forums

AND PLEASE GUYS DONT COMMENT ON THIS THREAD IF IT CANNOT HELP ME OR COMMUNITY
I WANT @Siskea TO READ THIS AND CHECK MY LOGS ALSO CHECK MY CHAT LOGS WHEN I APOLOGIZED TO A @Commander_K AND UNBAN ME , I DONT WANT ANY APOLOGY FROM ANYBODY I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY ON MY ACCOUNT

here enjoy the proof of them ignoring me

Bros pinging devs that arent even part of the team :skull:

1 Like

nice to see u neo, you did not changed at all , still on your childish sh*t

1 Like

That’s hilarious coming from the guy whose only purpose was to flex your items on the forums.

Stating a fact makes me childish? But you think a little sowwy will prevent your ban? Ease up on the copium, pal.

1 Like

i never flexed items on forum
and also if you have personal issues with me we can chit chat to eachother on discord
i find it funny how u never wanted to do it when i asked you multiple times on old forum
but you was still poking me with a tiny niddle almost every time i was posting something
as i can see nothing has been changed on your side

I think you’re projecting

1 Like

it just shows what type of person you are
i asked whole community to do not comment on this thread if it wont help me or community
and you still took your little niddle and started poking me with it
delete your comments on this thread please

You’re going to make a post on a PUBLIC forum and tell people not to comment on it? That’s not how the forums works LOL, go message a mod

Quit trying to label me as someone I’m not just because you want to control who posts on threads. It’s a public forum, expect replies, little guy, especially when there’s something to be called out like you pinging ex-staff

1 Like

its crazy how childish your mind is im not going to argue with you on forums, you can call me anytime and talk to me about any issue that you have you will walk out from the conversation as a looser thats why you never accepted my offer to talk about the issues that you have against me

You’re the one who clearly has issues against me little guy.

All you can do is call me playground insults like “looser” and “childish”, without any actual reasoning for why you think so, Instead of actually addressing my points.

You had no argument to begin with, :skull:.

1 Like

Solved via DM’s, can be opened again.

bro dropped the “, :skull:.” :skull:

1 Like

Dude Siskea left last year , end of

You have no chance of getting unbanned if you have scammed or hacked.

They banned 100’s of players last year and I get the impression there is no leeway …

Quite honestly why would there be.

Also you are referring to stuff from years ago. :thinking: Good luck with that being looked at…

Finally false reporting will get whoever does it banned too. !

The guy done illegal stuff and now asking for mercy.
Wait till your sentence is done and play the game freely.

1 Like

Chilldown, russian. At this point I totally agree with Neoslayer.

2 Likes

Who are both of you because you seem related to eachother

1 Like

well DeVz did convince Siskea to unban him and retrieve all of his sequestrated items and he was punished years ago so it doesn’t matter when it happened if you have connection with the devs

also they didn’t say they did any of those, all they did was a small illegal trade which was pardoned so it isn’t an issue anymore

1 Like

Honestly, your chances to redeem yourself and remove the ban are absurdly low so I just suggest you start duplicating and illegal trading with your friend. After all, the game is a mess and not worth playing at all.

1 Like