Banned for helping to sell a world

I was normally playing, then my friend forgu came and told me if i could help him sell his world(BIG duped) i was not aware that it was duped until the ppl came in and said “duped” do i really deserve the 30 day ban? Forgu has scammed a lot of ppl lately so no wonder that this happened. Im just sad that i got banned, i wouldn’t have sent the global message if i knew that the world was duped:(

If you knew that guy had done some terrible things, then why continue to associate with him? You know what you were doing, you know the consequences of your actions. Deal with it.

Well he told everyone that he wouldn’t scam anymore, he returned all items. And i understand that it’s my fault that i still trusted him, and that was a mistake. It’s frustrating that i get 30 days ban for something i didn’t know of :frowning:

Note to the wise …

Unless you actually know the player (as in ‘in person’) then you absolutely cannot trust anyone in PW. Those who say different then good luck when it goes sour …

I watched someone at Pixel station Earlier telling players they can trust him etc etc … what did he do? Scam someone

I’ve had numerous players approach me in world and say things like " trust is built " "look at all my money " etc etc . It’s ALL BS.

1 Like