Banned for no reason

Guys I guess you get banned for hosting a giveaway and giving people items and fun events!

I was in the middle of hosting a new idea of a game I made, called Musical_Chair (world name if you wanna see it). And then while doing the finals, I got banned for not reason…the winner couldnt even get his prize. Please help coz Im so confused rn

2 Likes

You most likely did something, but if not then I suppose a player got mad at you and false reported you (maybe unfair giveaway or something). Now, which option is actually true?

2 Likes

I feel like someone fake reported me. I was doing giveaway but some people lost, so they got kicked…and I think they fake reported me. Also I am always very nice to players, and donate newer players ( I avoid fake noobs) …so I have no idea whats going on

Okay, if you did nothing wrong then contact support and explain exactly what had happened.

2 Likes

Contact support at: support@kukouri.com

3 Likes

The premise of the report tool is some sort of powerful weapon that gets another person banned is ridiculous. Fake reporting usually gets them a punishment instead of the one they reported. Also, moderators make a decision based on the evidence and not multiple reports. As you can in the picture yourself, contact support for more information. There is no need to make such threads as it will not get you any expected results.

2 Likes

Sometimes accidental bans happen, you can’t put aside the chance for human error.

3 Likes

what you doing before get banned?
it says bullying i think you said smth and mod come and ban u

No I was just doing a giveaway, and said everyone would have a chance to win. Then few minutes later im banned

have you found suspicious guy in the world?
like mod set or smth

Even Posting here your personal breaking rules should get banned from Forums too.

No it shouldn’t get you banned from the forums, that’s far too extreme. Contacting the Kukouri support e-mail is the right thing to do in this situation though.

Personal Breaking rules Doesn’t belong in Forums in public !

As far as I’m aware though, (After reading the forum rules) this thread doesn’t break any of the forum rules, so why should they be banned from the forums for it? You can check yourself if you’d like.

3 Likes

Lets wait Kukouri’s mod comment on this and lock this thread.

2 Likes

A forum mod came, but he just edited my post to “Help”

Mods can’t unban you. Only admins can.
Contact an admin on here or the support email

2 Likes

oh okay, thanks. Rabia told me she will tell the other mods…maybe they will contact an admin

He was banned for 7 days, which was 7 days ago. By this time he should be unbanned already. Please refrain from bumping an old thread.

3 Likes