Bedrock layer at the bottom of the world

Hello there,

I was wondering if there will ever be an option or decision made that removes the bedrock and magma layer at the bottom of worlds. I am asking this because when you would want to make worlds connected from top to bottom the bedrock becomes really unpleasant and kind of ruins the immersion you want to make when creating connected worlds.

I doubt the removal of the bedrock layer would create any mayor issues due to the possibility of there being an invisible ground instead of the bedrock.

If the developers ever were to remove this feature i’m sure alot of players would be thankful. Honestly the bedrock and magma could just become a breakable block and farmable.

Any responses containing issues with the implementation of this feature (there even are any) will be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day or night.

3 Likes

It’d also certainly be helpful for adventure/parkour worlds that take place in a sky or space setting.
Maybe make it an option to kill the player if they fall to the very bottom of the world, too.

1 Like

Good suggestion, we need that!

Agreed, i have a space station world and you can see bedrock and it really annoys me

This good sir, gets a like from me!