Best way to get first world lock

best way to get first world lock

so if you start the game i can help you its take 15 minutes just follow me

first of all create your own world and start to complete the tasks in the start
then buy the byte coin pack after it brake a lot of whater and then join pixel station and sell all your whater seeds and blocks then after ppl buy your whater buy a world lock on world buybyte or on pwe and you get your new world lock

thanks subscribe to RonenPw on yt

This sounds like a terrible method
hOnK :swan:

3 Likes

WOW! not like we haven’t seen many other threads and videos about how to get your first wl!

why you are hate me
if you are dont like my whys go and find your one dont do it agin please

Nobody hates you, don’t get them wrong.

‘How to get your first world lock’ threads are very common on the forums, and overall, they’re not that useful either.

Most of the people who are using the forums are experienced players who have been engaging with the community for a long time, which can make these threads feel quite redundant.

Along with that, most of the good methods for earning your first world lock are already well known anyway, not to mention that this guide could be quite hard to follow, due to your English writing skills not being the best.

(The YouTube channel plug rubs a bit of salt in the wound too.)

1 Like

We Don’t hate you, it’s just very boring to see the same thing again and again

Also

Stop Promoting your channel, you made this thread so people know how to get wls, not to sub to your channel

I kinda agree with you :call_me_hand:

1 Like

ngl there many better methods than this…

Pro English. Teach your ways grandmaster

I can barely understand you…

You could alternatively go rate worlds with a fresh account

Just go to any active world and wotv and you’re likely to get the WL from the gems received from the critic achievement. It’s a lil repetitive but also a laid back method.

Why worry about your first world lock if you’re gonna get more of it afterwards :eyes: