Best ways to make bytecoins?

Hello,

what is the best way to make bytecoins at the moment?
I used to buy card packs then selling them in PWE, but I’m interested are there any other ways?

1 Like

Recycling basic clothes on the event using LOTS of gems. I heard players getting 1m bytes from doing it. You need a lot of patience though, opening cloth packs is really tedious.

M I N I N G

1 Like

Recycler event so busted. Economy killshot.

But it is very profitable. Unfortunately it’s about once every couple months. Normally, mining is the best way to earn bytes aside from trade profiting.

I actually never tried mining.

How exactly do I make bc from mining?

Heyo. Feel free the check out my guide on mining. It explains profiting from mines and just about everything else lol. It should definitely be able to help you get started.

3 Likes

thank you so much, appreciate it!

1 Like

I doubled my bytecoins by this tactic:
I just bought 200 bronze mine key for 140-150bc each. Than i did mining for 1 week. At the end i got like 100-110 silver mine key. Also all mine keys rised while i was grinding for silver mine keys.
Silver Mine Key is something like 680-700 rn (idk why it rised so much). Let me calculate how much i profited. 150x200=30000 bytecoin worth bronze key bought. 100x650=65000 bytecoin in my account at the end. I profited least 35k (sometimes you can sell silver mine for 700bc). Also i got so many gems.

1 Like

I do trading, hate grinding for stuff.

1 Like

It depends how dedicated you are to getting some. Most people these days are either grinding fishing and/or mining.

2 Likes

How do you find items? Do you just sit in a trade world and look for good deals? And how do you know what kind of items you need to make profit?

Ye, I find someone selling an item then check the price on pwe, and try to negotiate. Sometimes I find worlds for sale on the radio, I go check them out, evaluate the price of the world and then negotiate.

Then I sell the stuff in pwe.

In case of worlds, you could either sell the world as a whole (rarely works) or recall the props, break all the valuable blocks, plant and harvest them and sell those on pwe.

Don’t buy farm worlds though, unless it has some valuable props/blocks and a cheap price or a good name. Very HTS.

2 Likes

Okay got it, thanks!

to get 1m bc profit during recycling event you would have to spend 22,5m gems and it would take you around 250 hours totally, not worth it compared to 250 hours of mining or trading

1 Like