BFGs are now a thing in pixel worlds

How it works: So you’ll pay bytes to the owner for farmables like spike bombs for example you’ll give 20 bytes for 20 spike bombs when you’re done you’ll give the owner the seeds then you’ll get extra blocks per seed.

In my opinion this is pointless why would you even spend your bytes on bfgs when spike bombs are 999/1.

Can you explain what BFG means?

It stands for Break for gems

I don’t trust these kind of stuff…

Break for Gems only works if you have some Magplant or whatever items that can collect seeds & blocks automatically, in GT,

Well in PW, we don’t have those kind of Items which is complicated if you make BFG without those stuffs,

To the guy whom made that Break for gems in PW , My respect on his efforts .

If you guys want to know spike bombs gem drops , you can search it on google
heres the link https://jscalc.io/calc/Gyiha6jlgkwKkA6x

Cheers!

This really feels kind of pointless somehow…

1 Like

Its so easy to scam or get scammed here. However i feel its better to just break it in your own world. I don’t think pw needs a magplant as that would ruin the game.

1 Like

Yeesh, 1 bc per bomb. They’re basically just buying sbs for 999/3 when they’re 999/1 and the owner gets to keep the seeds?

Screenshot_20210201-091624~2

Why would anyone fall for this?

1 Like

This is the first time I see something like this in Pixel Worlds…
That is shameful and disappointing…

This is… pointless

this is just slavery honestly.

Already dead topic, Masked. Although I do agree with you.

1 Like

yeah i don’t dig deep to topics until now lul

Not slavery, they get the gems.

Although they mustn’t pay for the spikebombs, or they at least need to get their bytes back after they give the seeds.

That’s how it works in gt, there are tons of bfgs, and the seeds and blocks are automatically collected by a magplant, while the gems can be collected by the player who broke the block.

slavery with tax

Big F***ing Gun

Doom eternal… rip and tear

You wouldn’t get your 20 bc back if you don’t get at least 800 gems