Block Design Contest - entries

Magic Soil
I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media.

2 Likes

Lawn Flamingo

Its just a flamingo prop

I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media.

flamingo

8 Likes

Name: Cow Block

Description: You can now get some pixelated milk from this cow! What a Bargain!

Ingame name: Lukepop

5 Likes

pixil-gif-drawing

PLAYER DETECTOR
This is not a sensor that detect movement, this sensor detect use of an item.
So lets say you place it somewhere and wire it to a lever. When player1 activate lever, sensor will detect it and owner can see that player1 used the lever.
This will be really good for summer/shop worlds etc. When Owner can secure other players if they are stealing or not.
Also it could prevent some of scams.

I give all rights of my design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment Itd. to use it as they please in their games, social media or any other form of media.
MY IGN: G8L6
Discord (please if u not a mod don’t DM me) :G8L6#3183

And good luck other challengers!

2 Likes

Chair of pleasure
Info: Sit on it for a surprise :blush:
IGN: ExoSoldier :shushing_face:

I give all rights of my design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment Itd. to use it as they please in their games, social media or any other form of media.

6 Likes

Whoopee Cushion
Info : What a nice and comfy pillow to sit on, wait who farded :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
IGN : Celics

When someone sits on it, it squishes and blows a fart-like air and gives a fart sound effect

“I give all the rights or my item design to kukouri mobile entertainment itd. To use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media”

Optional Info : What a nice and comfy pillow to sit on, wait what smell is this :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thanks for reminding :slight_smile:

11 Likes

You didnt say:

“I give all the rights or my item design to kukouri mobile entertainment itd. To use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media”

1 Like

stone inside a stone inside a stone block

hope you like it.

ign orangehairguy

9 Likes

Catapult

Description: Use this ballistic device to throw rock at out enemies!

(Im bad at pixel art , i hope you guys get the idea what i tried to make)

“I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media.

5 Likes

it’s good but I recommend doing some shading, like imagine where you want the shadows, the textures to be etc. but it’s pretty nice.

3 Likes

Name: Space Unit

Description: Darnit Commander! We’re about to crash into this super dense star!

Ingame name: Lukepop

tell me what you think :smiley:

4 Likes

Sick but you forgot:

1 Like

Granite Platform

Type: Platform, Block

Hard as stone. Don’t break the pickaxe!

Username: [-Blacky-]

8 Likes

I couldn’t wait to be able to create a block for PixelWorlds. And such a platform? It has many uses, right?

1 Like

I have another block idea!
And its for summer kit :smiley:
And its prop

Only hammer sign:

I give all the rights or my item design to kukouri mobile entertainment itd. To use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media

Ign:pvpenderman9191

I think most of “hammer only” worlds want this xd

5 Likes

Diamond Block

Type: Block

He shines wonderfully.

“I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media.”

2 Likes

Mud

Type: Block

It’s probably formed from a puddle, no one knows who’s inside.

“I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media.”

9 Likes

I give all the rights of my item design to Kukouri Mobile Entertainment ltd. to use it as they please in their games/social media or in any other form of media

Name: Cafe Table

Type: Prop

Description: Have a good cup of joe with your best friend!

INGAME NAME: Lukepop

10 Likes

Hanging Plant

Type: Prop

It is a wonderful suspended plant!

7 Likes

It looks really good!