Byte store became a joke [ITEMS DROPPED]

Let’s add Drac cape for 500k bc because there are only max 30 people with it.

Jake said they will mostly add unreleased and blocks/props , stuff that are from boosters , to be easier to find.
If they continue to do these kind of stuff , might as well sell all my items before they drop by 20% to 90%.

But that would affect the economy. If they where to add drac cape for say, 100 mil. Maybe not so much.

I think you are being quite dramatic… but correct. It will “MOSTLY” be for stuff like that. But not ONLY for stuff like that.

1 Like

The items that people are saying are “cheaper” aren’t based on what players where selling them for. But the amount of gems that they cost/costed in the shop. Items like blocks or hairs that are not and where not in the store. Are based off the players prices.

So in conclusion? The developers are not trust worthy? Because this is only adding more commonly items in circulation, it’s being sold cheaper in byte coin store and with the habit of people reselling items even cheaper will only make these items valueless.

So in conclusion:
Any item/block or what not. Can return to the game at anypoint via the Byte Coin shop. (With I am assuming exception to items that were purchased with real cash such as the Phoenix pet.)
The items will be based off the value at which players trade them at unless the item already has a set value in game with Gems.
The items in the byte coin shop are limited time, and aren’t permanently in the shop. But may return at anypoint (Roughly 5+ months or more as Jake stated when talking about the Soilie pet.)

So…
Demon 750 → 500
Alien 11k → 10k
Northern 10k → 2k
Soda 28k → 20k

That’s really something :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t think it’s as you have said so far. When the byte coin shop feature was shown to the players through the stream Jake had stated that they will be very careful with prices and that they would even add them to the shop for a more expensive price than the market one. Having items which are seasonal and rise through the year till they are available again is not a manipulation of it’s price since it is only available for a certain amount of days per year. Thus it’s sane that they would rise as time passes by till it comes back. As for the soda jetpack, it’s price is also wrong due to the fact that it’s market price is higher and I am not convinced regarding the reason why you would refer to byte coins and gems value in the shop since no one really buys from there. Players have figured out the prices that would be the best for the exchange of bytes and gems which would currently be around 10gems for 1byte. Moreover, it might be good for new players who would like to get fancy items for a lower price but think about the people who bought them for a higher price and are now disappointed of this situation while a change of 5k bytes in the price of an item wouldn’t change radically the case of a new player getting that item. The byte coin store shouldn’t be used to bring back seasonal items or even limited ones and thus ruining the economy because that’s what it does. Players won’t know If their items will ever rise or drop since it will depend on the byte coin store. It has been a bad idea since the very beginning as they didn’t consider how many bytes are leaving the game every day due to the pwe tax and now byte coin store as well. Eventually they will just lead their own game to death since players will lose the value of their items and that would be nothing more than just another reason to quit.

3 Likes

Guys it’s literally just a 4 day black friday event and all of the items are permanent anyways, like calm down

2 Likes

These “deals” have a direct effect on the economy though. While for the gem bundles it wouldn’t affect the economy that much since gems cannot be traded and isn’t very valuable thus having no problem than items itself being sold cheaper than what players trade it for. 4 days is also enough to ruin the prices of these items and potentially keeping it that way because of them ruining the trust of almost everyone.

Everything I want to say is all here and expressed amazingly. Well said. I hope the developers realize the damage they’re causing and remove these items or change the prices at least. They still have a chance to redeem themselves.

1 Like

What if I bought gems 200k gems for $10 then bought an item in game for 200k gems.
Then the deal comes out and makes 200k gems $5.
Now I can buy 400k gems for $10 and buy 2 items for the price of one.
That’d affect the economy by your standards.

Ask yourself this, can everyone can buy gems with real life money in the first place? That will have a little effect on the economy since not everyone has access to these deals anyway.

Exactly

Its called a black friday sale
But yea i understand why people are mad about it

But yea the winter orb and the nothern lights would have dropped anyways since the both will come back during winter

I just hope those smooth brained people will be able to understand that this is a black friday sale and not permanent so they wont be like “Jake add jetpack for 19k byte it not 30k u noob :rage::rage::rage:

2 Likes

Not everyone has access to these deals in the first place.
Geez, sure is nice that the devs are adding deals to the Byte Coin store for players who cant afford to buy gems with real money. XD

Consider me out of this conversation as I do not want to be involved in a sort of argument

This is a debate between gentleman :face_with_monocle:

Also if you dont know what black friday is lol

Ignore the swearwords im too lazy to censor them out :fearful::fearful::fearful:

Geez, sure is nice that the devs are adding deals to the Byte Coin store for players who cant afford to buy gems with real money.

By damaging the economy, normal circulation of items and ruining the trust of almost everyone. Not exactly the best trade off. And how does this help the economy and the developers? The developers doesn’t even get any direct profit by adding these deals on the byte coin store since bytes is easily obtained from simply playing the game and the value of gems is less since this will give less reason to use gems to buy items from the in game shop if it’s cheaper with bytes.

That’s not the point. We all know what that means. The devs could have other means of offering everyone for black friday rather than directly damaging the economy.

1 Like