Card update is almost perfect

Great jobs devs, you’ve added an interesting feature that has taken PW by storm and now everyone is obsessed. I know its only new so that means it can be improved even a teensy weensy bit, for example:

1. Add an animation for someone who wins so people who are watching know who the winner is. Also it makes it possible for people to host games for eachother for prizes until tournaments come about in the future (as playing cards with no reward/ prize will get boring quickly for people). This animation can be as simple as sparkles flying from a player or a jumping up and down animation.

2. Maybe its possible to separate action/ effects and characters? It seems that games are often over before they end because the game decides to give you 5 actions in a row instead of characters and that ruins the fun.

Reply below if you guys think anything else would be helpful.

8 Likes

The thing I would add to the update is when you have no more moves to do, the turn automatically switches to your opponent

4 Likes

Exactly especially if your opponent placed the card that only allows you to place a character card next to a dark faction but there are either none, or your opponent blocked the only one.

I was playing with a guy and I ended up just for forfeiting because he didnt actually know how to use the end turn button anyways why is it even needed most of the time we can’t make any more moves…

Also:

1. Spectator Mode: The person who starts a game gets an eye icon above their name, anyone who clicks on it can spectate the ongoing game.
7 Likes

BUMP, hoping devs can see this so we get at least one of these features next update.

Always great to see devs listening to the community.

card update is trash cuz they didn’t add the soil card >:(

IMG_20210529_132355

3 Likes

aaaaaand now it’s another feature with barely anyone plays with it

A bad reward system, stale meta and RNG based game. What’d you expect? They did not think the meta through…

1 Like

It is usually active if there’s an event like Summer cart or St Patrick pot since players doesn’t have anything to do in a world and most of them can’t leave the world.

Yeah I actually got bored of the card tournament :grinning:
Like man, use something other than well of kan’cula, gargoyle and migration relic, it’s too boring

That’s why I always wanted to try unusable effects like temple brazier and rune of othila