CLASH clan isn't the "one of the best clans"

So stop patronizing it like if it was something holy. Almost all admins/mods are in it. What’s SO SPECIAL about the clan?

Literally no one ever said that Clash is the best clan in the game.

13 Likes

waaaaaa :sob: cwash clan make me upset :sob:

Then why is 90% of the people with the [A] or [M] tag there.

90% of players in the clan being mods or admins (which isn’t true), does not mean someone has said Clash is the best clan.

33.6% of the players are either an admin or mod, 90% is nearly 3 times 33.6%.

I mean, 90% of the admins or moderators are in clash, not the other way around.

.? How is that anyway related? Clash isn’t even level 10 yet, of course it’s not the best clan. Majority of the players in the clan have each other in their friend lists. Most people try to join a clan where they know people rather than some random Russian chat group.

Considering who the leader and co-leaders of Clash are, they just so happened to be good contacts of specific mods/admins.

5 Likes

Well either way, that does not mean someone has ever said that Clash is the best clan.

We all know that hueco mundo is the best but we don’t even realise it :scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

But deep down we all know that the furry clan is the best
(you get bullied if we feel like it :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp: not in game but in the discord because if we did it in game that would be bad :fearful::fearful:)

I haven’t seen any single player saying clash is best, you sure these aren’t your imaginary friends?

Solo clan is the bestest clan of all :fire::fire::fire::fire:
When god created solo clan he gave all the right for it to exists but solo clan good people and let other clans exists solo clan is level 69420 :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: when solo clan was first created it was already level 27914 on the first milesecond because Solo clan peoples hardworking peoples :fire::fire: Solo clan has unlimited people and very giga ultra mega based world clan :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Cwash cwan is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad ondwashwek its soooooooooo bad i cant believe it its sopoo0aodsoaosoaodsidia bad super duper uper bad waaaaaa waaaa

Hueco Mundo is the best
change my mind

give me a reason for you to cry over a clan that got 3 mods in it, and name me a person who said CLASH is the best clan (hueco mundo is the best tho)

Ondrashek :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

you’re literally the only person that says its the best clan .-.

i have a better idea:
let’s ignore onda’s existence and make everyone block him
simple right? now no more useless threads :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m sure you would be much happier in life if you didn’t constantly go looking for useless things to be upset about…

1 Like