Comunity menager

The in-game ad revenue will be in a different league to any from you tube …

If I’m not mistaken they don’t put any effort into this type of channel …

For it to work as a revenue stream it needs someone promoting and driving up the audience, with no Jake and nothing from Siskea they surely don’t care ??

Quite possibly because it simply earns them nothing !

I wish they would make some statement about their intentions for the game saying nothing just says it all really…

Honestly no one would come up with an announcement saying “we are broke that’s the reason we can’t hire these devs or community managers” , they might be working on with what they got.

Are they broke though ? I’m not so sure…

Also in app purchases must be quite substantial

Even i did one this Halloween! So did just about everyone I know

I do agree though in that saying nothing is an admission in itself ! Either that or just the worst business management possible

They are not broke-broke, their current state can’t afford much of what’s needed for an online game that runs around 1k-2k players a day.

3 Likes

$10, Last 7 days??? Omg thats worse than I thought…

Source: Kukouri Mobile Entertainment Revenue & App Download Estimates from Sensor Tower - Google Play Store

Someone could use this and do some calculations that i can’t do, kukourii is the companii, they gotta do the big paying, so… maths…

1 Like

Very interesting data. Thks

So reading that small print it’s all PW … which is correct afaik.

Also wouldn’t this only be ‘in App’ purchases ?. Anyone know?

As such not include advertisers revenue …

If so they clearly are doing fine, because Ad revenue against that many downloads would not be small change.