Cosplay Event!

Okok no problem, Lucky i cant find my deathnote

Yes. in This thread so its easy to find

red x
Engineer Gaming

In case y’all wondering, this is an Engineer from Team Fortress 2. The Treasure Chestie was supposed to resemble his toolbox, but oh well, I tried. I’m not expecting to win, and will be hoping for more creative sets in this thread

7 Likes

I found the winner right now

In game name: spycreed
Cosplaying as: Geralt of Rivia
Discord: Spycreed#8485

My submission for this contest is Geralt of Rivia also known as “The White Wolf”, “Butcher of Blaviken”. My set is a combination between The Game character style and Netflix series style: Bytecoin meaning the payment that he receives from humans after slaying a monster, Gallow glass sword the silver sword used to slay monsters and katana scabbard for the steel sword that is specifically made against humans, also the Golden eyes ( in the netflix series he got golden eyes) and in game he got Snake/cat eyes…it fits better with the gold ones than the snake ones in pw.

Quick summary about Geralt about the character: He is the protagonist of the “The Witcher” series. His mother gave him to the School of the Wolf at Kaer Morhen to be trained and transformed as a witcher. After supporting many mutations that granted him abilities, he became one of the very few travelling monster slayers for hire, mutated and trained from an early age to slay deadly beasts.

6 Likes

Use ingame items. You can use Pw tools/Planner to avoid using many wls

In game name: Commanderder
Cosplaying as: Saitama
Discord: Commanderder#5635

Saitama is also known as One punch man. One punch man is a gag manga (which now has an anime), where in Saitama is a character built around the idea of being insanely overpowered and being able to beat most of his foes in a single punch.

Bonus: Adobe_20210405_183007

5 Likes

Pixelworld Cosplay Event! Starts Now!. The Prizes remains secret. There will be 3 Winners. Please Read Carefully.

Criteria:
Creativity - 40%
Originality - 40%
Audience - 20%

What to do?

1. Replicate/Cosplay an Anime, Artist, Movie and Game Characters using the “IN-GAME ITEMS”.
  2. Post your Cosplay and who you copy using #pwcosplayevent

GOODLUCK!!

Toss a bytecoin to your witcher…

1 Like

Can we submit more than 1?

Pretty sure you can only submit 1.

No. choose the best among your best

wait tokenu u have to explain who this is…

What if we don’t use Instagram :0?

Condu would post the sets in his own Instagram (alt one)

ingame name: Fazeus
cosplayng: lelouch lamperouge
my instagram: fazeus.pw
Movie: Code Geass

PW Tools 4_5_2021 4_10_31 PM (2)

goodluck everyone!

1 Like

ign : tokenu
cosplaying : Mikasa

2 Likes

mdFDruoYqspxnhR-800x450-noPad

Morshu is a minor character in the 1993 video game Link: The Faces of Evil who owns a general store.
These are some of the things he says when a player enters the store:
Lamp oil, rope, bombs – you want it? It’s yours, my friend, as long as you have enough rupees.

He’s holding a stick of dynamite because he sells bombs

Ps: i forgot the ears, Also @Condu I don’t have Instagram but i have reddit account called u/greenwolfbg

9 Likes

So its been a month since the event started. Is the event still a thing or forgotten? :thinking:

winner was announced in instagram