Decaying worlds , pets and what happens

So I noticed this was touched on in a topic which was closed before I could add.

So here’s a new one .

What happens to a world with pets in once it decays? What happens to the pets?

This wasn’t very clear … Can they be deleted, can you even add a new (as in your own lock WL or smaller?.)

I asked an old hand player about this in person earlier they didn’t really know

Also i had no idea admin / dev comes along and can just take a world if they see fit? It was stated the items are to be given away??

Err when, where and to whom? Or is it the case of a few lucky mates??

I’m a major world hunter, i freely admit.

I’ve followed two very good 2 letter worlds with premium content and even worked out when one would likely go. Yet they seem to have just come in with a new name - high profile one at that…

Now surely one of the major aspects for some with PWs is the ability to freely world hunt??..

I’ve seen a few ‘battles’ in the past trying to lock down worlds, isn’t this part of the fun??

Am i missing something here?

The pets question I would like to know !

3 Likes

wasnt this already answered. they vanish xd.
use search feature before making a thread :smiley:

Thanks,

I really couldn’t find the answer!

Plus I read and was told it had changed…

Here’s another thought

What stops someone putting their pets down in a different world to their own?

Or does the lock space have to be in owners name? I thought you could put them down anywhere you have rights to??

Consider it a noob question if you like - i don’t care lol

i remember serxan or someone made a video about it

How did the admin/mod know in advance ??

I still don’t get it

If an abandoned world falls to a player then good luck to them i say.

Why should a mod or admin even get involved

Where i come from thats called “jobs for the boys”. I’ll let google help you with that

1 Like

There used to be blind auctions for confiscated worlds like LOVE.

The world has to be locked down with its own world lock or any other lock that fully locks down the world. Having rights in a different world to your own will not allow you to put your pets.

There have been cheaters that found out the exact date and time when certain worlds will decay, and only a selected few players have received this type of information for whatever reasons and have publicly shared it on PW discord. Those worlds are confiscated due to a bunch of random accounts waiting with auto-clicking software to take it. Other worlds are taken due to the rules being constantly broken in these worlds.

Thanks for the reply, i don’t have a pet myself although family members do.

If this is so then surely you are saying someone within the game hierarchy is dishonest ??

It is possible to work out when a diary entry will click over , to the exact minute … But that doesn’t mean thats when the world was left for good…

I know this because I’ve done it - more out of curiosity to know how the date turnover works … but nonetheless.

There are some truly amazing worlds in PW that need to be kept, that’s another thread …

There is a hack out there that shows them the exact day/month/year and hour:minute:second the owner was last online so they can wait and join a decaying world at the right time to get it.

Really , wtf!

I shall go back under my rock…

Almost all decaying worlds in the game have been claimed by people with that hack which is totally unfair.
Some of them have lists with hundreds of decaying worlds they are waiting to get.
That’s why some expensive worlds like MAG, MAGPW and TRD have been sequestrated by Siskea and forgotten about but that is also unfair if she doesn’t give the items away instead of taking them away from everyone. The world ALFARM01 worth tens of millions of byte coins will decay around august 23rd and it is most likely gonna end up just like those worlds.

Not all players that wait use autoclickers.

1 Like

Autoclickers are actually a disadvantage, if you want to increase your chances of placing your lock just hold on the screen in a place that isn’t crowded and optionally keep moving your finger/pointer across available placing area.

Ive been to MAG but did not know any of this.

The game is well f$@&ed if this is so.

I’ve always played it in the way that if a lock has gone it’s fair game to all and any

What you are saying sounds a bit like jealousy about the longer standing players …

It’s not an exclusive club…

Rare worlds where a 100 times easier to build then than now .

Disgruntled i am

Btw

Is this why i find perfectly good, immaculate, but asset stripped worlds?

Ones i visit daily at that !

It’s puzzled me for a while …

I did break an old world two days ago

An obscure spelling is probably what’s kept others at bay

I think this is an overstatement but for some of them maybe - D3 fell in a peculiar way recently. It went at the same time as the visitor book aged .

Probably last thing old owner did. i worked out the time by narrowing it down over a period of weeks. I couldn’t be there at said time but figured who else would be? i was around 10 minutes late… only to find it had turned this could only have been done by having knowledge or doing what I did - I was gutted about that. I had also checked it less than 12 hrs previously

Another i was following but hadn’t worked it out exactly went as well. Millions of BC content in that one… Name i shall keep back

Those two events really had me qu. If some mod had read my notice boards i keep in my hub! Your explanation is far more likely…:worried:

The duration on WL should be halved imo - its more than enough time. Especially now. Might open the game up a bit… I digress

If you don’t play then you have that risk…

Enjoy PW

More replies sorry to be tedious LoL

Curiosity had me visit that world alfarm…

13 other players there btw

So you are saying Albundy hasn’t been in PW for a year?

He has 10’s probably 100’s of other locks all over the game as well.

I can’t be sure because I see so many locks lol, but I reckon ive seen SL of his name, if so the WLs got a lot more life in it

It actually is happening in mass scale; today a hacker got his hands on over 100 worlds all owned by the same owner, some of them being rare names and over 80 of them being 3 letter names with no numbers or symbols.

Also it happened exactly what I predicted. The world was supposed to decay tomorrow and people started waiting in it today so Siskea just joined the world, locked the world, kicked everyone and claimed the world.

So what happens ?

Does she just get to use it and stuff in it for her own ends

So who was or more importantly the name of the now defunct player …

I am aware of most of the big guys…