Do any of you find it hard to catch Jake's weekly Twitch streams?

On a busy day I have to make time for myself or just not show up to streams, but I certainly do try my best to catch up on VODs post-stream. I know not all of you watch the entire stream, but are any of you unable to watch the stream at all where you live?

Edit: Answers will go to show whether or not an external VOD channel will be of interest to anyone, this will also make sure streams that break TOS are not lost.

I almost never watch the streams since I don’t often play the game that much, but I do try to watch unique streams that cover different topics like the one not long ago about finishing the forums and such.

1 Like

Well, I mostly only watch half of the stream due to the stream start at 11:00 PM in my time so yea

2 Likes

Yeah same here, the forums coming back was my favourite “part” of the recent update.

1 Like

Jake always streams during my physics class, so I am almost never able to make it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If I remember correctly, at one point Jake said he wanted to make highlights of the streams.

2 Likes

I find it a little difficult, because I’m usually at college when the streams start. I often watch videos and streams during class anyway, because I end up falling asleep out of boredom if I’m just doing work, so if I really want to catch a stream, then it’s possible.

1 Like

The stream starts at like 8-9am my time. Usually busy doing studies or out at work at that time.

1 Like

Streams start around 7am my time.
And, well… i dont have a healthy sleep schedule!

So, i usually never catch the streams?
I used to always read @Starfire1174 's stream highlights on the old forums.
And sometimes i like to watch the stream VODs and skim around for anything interesting.
But for now i always miss the streams since i like to sleep in.

3 Likes

For me its easy cuz i have the same timezone as jake cuz i live in finland like him also and he start streaming at 6pm to 8pm and i dont do anything at that time unless im with friends or busy

2 Likes

I find it hard to watch stream videos in general because I’d rather experience something for myself instead of watching it. Although if it’s an informative stream, sometimes I consider watching the parts that matter to me. Starfire’s stream recaps were also pog and meant I didn’t have to watch the stream.
Also if I considered watching a stream, it starts at like 1:00am which is late and I’d rather play games.

1 Like

I can’t watch the streams well im in school when does them. but I cant watch the streams because I don’t have a twitch account. Im still waiting for the stream highlights.

1 Like

Well, usually when Jake streams, I find myself at classes in my university. But with this quarantine, I was able to listen and sometimes, watch it a little bit, while I was studying.

1 Like

yeah I never have times for streams like I used to. Back in the days I would be up early or late just for them lol

1 Like

Jake’s streams are too consistent for me :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t,actually,I can watch the streams at 6 PM,(I’m from Romania) so it is very easy for me to watch the streams

1 Like

Not exactly. Sometimes it is, but I guess everyone has busy days. Other than that his streams usually start at my 5pm so it’s pretty decent.

1 Like