Do Lock Token Still Exist?

Is Lock Token still exist or someone still have it? One of my subscriber ask me if it’s possible to still have Lock Token.

I’m pretty sure you can’t get them anymore, and honestly it’s fair enough, it is definitely on the list of most useless items in history for me.

2 Likes

They are still around if you had them in your inventory or dropped in a world before June 2021, but after then the world locks were made untradeable, and you could no longer create lock tokens from world locks. They are untradeable, but dropped ones can be traded through world key.

2 Likes

Pretty sure the price of it costs high due to its extinction. By I think it’s worth it as a collection now.

If you find in world don’t pick them up! You can’t put them back down again . At least that’s my understanding…

Please someone correct me if I’m wrong.

They are rare to find in decayed worlds despite comments I’ve seen on here.

I’ve got a lot of worlds locked and I’ve only ever found them twice…

I dropped one in like almost 100 worlds

Is one of your game accts β€˜VeryTall’… ?

Yes
β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž

I’d say most of the ones I’ve seen have been under that acct …

Btw where do you sell your worlds ? I’ve not seen any for sale, in the game at least. Why accrue so many and not try and sell??

Whilst i got you - LoL - are you also Morriarty? Pls excuse if I spelt it wrong …

I don’t currently sell any of my worlds, and selling my worlds with dropped wls and lock tokens would decrease the value by quite a lot. I’m not morriarty, I do recognize that name from somewhere.

Ok, you have entwined locks in at least two worlds if I recall correctly - that’s not why i asked just observations I’ve made …Thanks for the answer, interesting.

I’ve been lucky enough to bump into 3 big names in owning worlds in last few weeks … Two had themselves just bumped into each other too … I’m a noob compared to the likes of you and those guys .

So after all this time are you still very active in game ?

I hope you still get enjoyment from it …

I am no longer very active in the game.