Do polls on here actually matter?

We would love to get community involved like this don’t get me wrong… but it’s again not as easy as it sounds at first. :sweat_smile:

Blocks, items, props and weapons seem quite easy at the very least. If it doesn’t work then. If theyre specific about what needs to be done it shouldn’t be a problem.

Also, you should really address the old forums issue. This was one thing that tipped me toward the edge of nearly quitting PW all together.

What’s the problem with the old forums?

The problem is that a 2 hour window per week isn’t enough time to chat with you and suggest stuff.
There are people where the window is at, for example 3 AM to 5 AM. So you miss out on a LOT of people…

And people banned from the Discord miss out on one of the subscriber perks, that is a private VC with you after some streams. I want a separate server for this, don’t get me wrong, but other people were also banned from there unfairly. I’m not saying that my ban is unfair though.

We need a 24 hour window where we CAN contact you and you’ll eventually respond. You yourself said that you don’t respond to support mail often and that you don’t respond to forum mail at all.

I’ll be neutral and in peace, but how did this topic about forum polls become into a negative topic?

Also for @Jake, I really hope you can implement a way to add a machine or anything that counts all gems, fgems and mgems (just like fishmonger but different, as it can be seenable by players. can only see if there’s a drop gem/s in a world)

I also agree with neo, that the tutorial should be revamped. (added in-game rules, scam preventions, what to do, how to warp to gms, friends, how to pm. etc.l

That will be all my request, I really hope your not suffering some stress because of it. But the truth hurts and the game really needs to get improved because that can be a reason why players will eventually quit.

I also want to petition to allow contact support if you got bañned on forums and discord.

Edit > and last thing, make a #wotw channel please, and always update News > updates channel every week or month. To announce issues, new implementions and new vip prize, daily bonus prize or such, winners or such. (Forums)

1 Like

I’ll be neutral and in peace, but how did this topic about forum polls become into a topic about suggestion advertising?

1 Like

Wait what? You know I am a human right? :smiley:

2 Likes

literally what we were talking about but you just ignored… pretty much all of the old forum data is inaccessible to us players because of the communication, or lack thereof from you guys (the developers). The old forum was a wealth of information but now it’s nothing.

2 Likes

You of course are a human and do need sleep.

That’s why I don’t want you to do 12 hour streams where people “torture” you by making you put your glasses off and make you extremely tired.

I just want a reliable contact, that doesn’t need to be live. Just some sort of message system where you can read it at all times and where the chance of a response is high.

It’s not what it seems like, I am confident to share my suggestions because it needs to be added. (Because ppl are talking about in-game suggestions and problems)

But yea, I won’t be joining the argue. :v:
(Although I did made a suggestion advertisment, if I know it’s important, confident and trusting myself then I know what to do.)

I think someone already said about how it was consequences of your doing, sorry if you lost that

Wait, don’t we already have this? It’s just that It sometimes get missed, so you can resend every 48 hours

Jake, you do realize that way back machine was NOT archived by you, but by random members?

Thats like 7 pages from 2016-2019, not the thousands that were lost, but you claim you have the entire thing archived - the way back machine was none of your doing

Well it always depends on the type of message you send to me will you get a reply or not as well.

Also I have said: Send me a message via our support: TITLE: For Jake from [player name]
I always read them. Depending on the message I will respond if it requires a response.

this is a joke right? jokes are supposed to be funny. the wayback machine has nothing compared to what was available. you guys shouldn’t have even redeveloped the forums if you were just going to let it become what it is today.

4 Likes

The development team is small, only develop team like gt does that. Don’t compare them. They don’t have to reply but although they should reply that the reply has been noticed.

And? If you don’t behave on a text discussion server, you get banned from text discussion. That should NOT impact perks that you pay for.

I’m sorry but you won’t get the old forums back. :sweat_smile:

We love you Jake but c’mon… you’re ignoring very important things