Do you always experience this?

Sometimes I keep getting logged out. It says ‘You were logged out’ then ‘Refresh’. Previously this never happened to me, I think I already pressed keep me logged in or something. Maybe you can help?
(This is my first thread)

Bongojr hacked :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :flushed: :flushed: :sob: :eyes: :scream: :scream: :face_with_monocle:

Probably not but idk, try changing ur password

1 Like

a hanker attack your account!!! :sob: :pray:

1 Like

It can be a hacker… change your password bongojr

Few months ago my friend log in my account and it keep saying internet error in my pc

I ask my friend to log out lol :laughing:

I think it’s your internet connection. You don’t get kicked when someone else tries to log in to your account.

I think it happens because of two reasons :

1. Internet connection
  2. Device

If other people in your room experienced internet connection problem as well, then proceed with steps below.

1. Restart your Wi-Fi (don’t work? do the next step!)
  2. Shut down your Wi-Fi and wait several minutes (don’t work? do the next step!)
  3. Contact your Wi-Fi provider (don’t work? do the next step!)
  4. Play with your mobile data, maybe the problem is from the provider itself, you can wait for hours/days until they fix the problem.

If other people didn’t experience internet connection problem, then proceed with steps below.

1. Restart your device (don’t work? do the next step!)
  2. Turn on airplane mode in your defice then turn it off, turn on Wi-Fi connection in your device and see if that solves the issue. (don’t work? do the next step!)
  3. If steps above don’t work, try looking for solutions online.

I don’t think you can get kicked when someone else tries to log in to your account, just as semura said.
Hope I can help solve your issue.:fire:

Thanks. I think it’s ok now.

it’s my pleasure, have a great day!:blush: