Does this game have like any active mod ever

Vented vented. He is in fact very good at venting.

Sad

The only active mods we have right now are the ones who correspond with inactivity.

According to the wikiaā€¦

Staff | Pixel Worlds Wiki | Fandom
Luucsas - Unknown Activities, however not the best when it comes to moderation due to mental experience with handling situations on stress, but heā€™s known to be just active on his streaming.
Lupuss - Myesterious mod, the most active with clan activities & moderating, but as of late, heā€™s been ghost, not sure if heā€™s on break or not, he doesnā€™t talk on discord like that & his insta posts arenā€™t as frequent as before.
Miwsky - Hasnā€™t been seen since Blackwight, Serxan & Ionas were no longer on the staff team for their specific reasons.
MrGrandman - Popped on on discord to say some weird thing a few months ago [2-3 months] and never seen since then, but InGame isnā€™t his main moderating domain
Kaluub - Not sure if he received InGame moderator status back after [the incident] but heā€™s back at discord with his full moderator permissions, and is semi-active there, in terms of moderating, not talking.
RetNos - Currentlii on a hiatus from moderation, but was the most accessible & contactable moderator, aisde from Zithii
Bergelmir - If am not mistaken, this is Lokalapsiā€™s sonā€™s name, congrats to her, and the ā€œuserā€ behind the account is busii with dealing with their life & familii, however, they are also contactable via discord to moderate a quick case and hop off most times
Zithii - Contactable via discord, similar to Retnos & Bergelmir, another one of the more publiclii active mods [when active]

So, TLDR, out of the list of moderators with ingame status, well, not much seem to be active but, most just seem to rather be silent after getting the status [I did tell the cadets to be anonymous when they became moderators but, they never listened, :person_shrugging: ]

They be doxxing on the global chat LOL WHAT IS THIS GAME

Lol tf

We try and be as active as we can. The position is volunteer, so if life comes up before hand then we have to focus on it. Keep in mind a lot of the mods have IRL jobs or school to attend so we are not on all the time.

4 Likes

I think there should just be more mods if im being honest, if the issue is that mods have little time then just get more people

Lets put it this way then, lets compare it to a IRL job. Terrible comparison I know.

You have to make sure they are the right people for the job and would you rather have less employees but they are higher quality or more employees but they are lower quality.

It is understandable though i think we still need more people because most of the time there is something illegal going everywhere from worlds to even global chats

The game is going downhill regardless of the quality, or the quantity.

1 Like

i stronkly idsdsagere awith watijshis

(iā€™m not drunk=)

PW has fallen.(20 characters)

answer is clearly no, Gm s are messed up

We just need to wait and see with the current moderator applications.
Good luck to those that applied.

Blackwight and rabia maybe idk

both of them stepped down long ago

In present there is no active mods

Retnos IS Pretty Active And Sign But PPL Day Sign Corrupt So Idk