Economy was fixed

Hi, second topic. I remember people complaining about inflation going on in Pixel Worlds. Now when Pixel Worlds is combatting inflation, same kind of people are complaining about deflation. Here are some definitions:
-inflation - dropping value of currency (bytecoins), prices are increasing rapidly
-deflation - rising value of currency (also bytecoins), prices are decreasing rapidly
Let’s get consistent here a’right? It’s not like if you’re combatting a bad thing it’s bad (just look at Growtopia, we were on our way to having Growtopia’s economy). And it’s not like deflation is only gonna affect items that you wanna buy. Because that’s what it looks like to me, people complaining about inflation only wanted expensive items to drop, not theirs.

Do you know why they all dropped? It’s not because of Bytecoins Store exclusively, no. It’s also not because of MidnightWalker’s two PWE sales. Bytecoin store removed 20% bytecoins tops (items dropped by even 60% value, but some items remain same). So what’s the real reason here?
Panic. Why did that panic ensue? That’s because there’s a very big someone (starts with E, ends with kipali) who had so much publicity went online to complain about his items dropping, twice. He shot himself in both knees and he actually kinda helped community for a little moment (even tho community doesn’t aknowledge it). People panicked and started selling their items. If someone saw someone selling cheap, they wanted to sell even cheaper. Even tho he didn’t know it, he helped me and many people buy their dream items. I started out with Scorcher Wings in halloween, I lost on them because of deflation but I sold them for 150k and made remaining 100k by mining (10 days) and bought Dark Ifrit Wings.

Items dropped guys, bytecoin value rised. You have more buying power with bytecoins, items cost less, it’s easier to get them so you better hurry to get some pure bytecoins to buy items that you wanna. Even if your expensive items dropped that doesn’t matter, you just have less bytecoins but more buying power.

You didn’t lose anything, economy was fixed.

3 Likes