Enjoying the Forums?

Enjoying the forums? I made a poll of some of its features and you can rate how satisfied you are with it :smiley:

Convenience
  • Bad
  • Somewhat bad
  • Good
  • Great
  • Rather not answer

0 voters

The participants (Other forumers)
  • Bad
  • Somewhat bad
  • Good
  • Great
  • Rather not answer

0 voters

Information (Startup information, rules, etc)
  • Bad
  • Somewhat bad
  • Good
  • Great
  • Rather not answer

0 voters

Forum Design
  • Bad
  • Somewhat bad
  • Good
  • Great
  • Rather not answer

0 voters

How much are you enjoying the Forums?
  • Bad
  • Somewhat bad
  • Good
  • Great
  • Rather not answer

0 voters

Might make a part 2 if I forgot some features

used to enjoy the forums when it was active, nowadays. they are moving on to discord just like me.

1 Like

Everything is pretty much average and I’d say that it is quite normal for any type of forums to be.

Byrne literally voting bad on everything lol.

Good, nothing is really great because there are not many people and the topics tend to be quite boring and I don’t want to say useless but in a sense useless.

I was enjoying at first, but as I predicted, they abandoned the further development of the forums without informing us. Making these forums was much easier than they let on, this layout is basically just a bunch of plugins thrown together, but they ditched us for months without a word, no heads up, only months later, Jake is says they were “archiving the old forums”. Turns out they weren’t even doing that. They just give us 6 archived threads that they didn’t even archive, delete all of our hard work and data from the old forums, and go on their merry way.

I did mention quitting over their constant premature, irresponsible actions. Might be a contributing factor.

We’ve all been suggesting new plugins that will improve the forums, but not even a hint for that. I as well as others basically spoon feed them ideas and links to help improvement of both the game and the forums.

But hey, at least they finally added another mod, (that we currently need twenty of,) after an entire year.

2 Likes

That’s byrne for you, disagreeing with everything and proposing his opinion as fact

i found the old forums actually more convenient. i could type “f” then my browser would auto fill. now i need to type “pix” or else i get pizza hut from “p”.

fr through, much preferred the old forums. the design was dated but at least it wasn’t like this one where you post something and then some person with regular just says lol and edits your thread.

i’m also not a fan of the flag system. flagging a post literally does nothing lol. it “hides” the post but if you press the edits, you can literally read the entire thing.

That’s probably because you searched pizza hut for some reason, if I typed “p” it would autofill to pixelworldsgame.com

What if he suddenly disagrees with his oWN opinion of fAx? it’s an endless circle