FANDOM Wiki Issues

Look at this:

What kind of policy is that? Other websites just lock accounts until they’re of legal age and then unlock them…

1 Like

Lier issue u got caught skill issue :roll_eyes:

sad, how is that happen

Welcome to episode 28 of, Ondrashek complaining about bans! In today’s episode, we will be discussing Ondrashek’s ban and seeing if it’s justifiable. To me, I think it’s correct, and is deserved. What do you guys think?

4 Likes

Just make a new one.

But all my credits and achievements get erased…

Yeah, it’s weird and I would disagree with Fandom’s policy. Sorry to hear you have to go through that.

Wait till you find out if PayPal sees you’re underage they take all the money on your account and ip ban you permanently, that’s unfair

That’s scamming if I am correct. You could sue them for that.

It’s not, you agreed to it when you made an account

What a stupid system

2 Likes

5 Likes

Wow that’s kinda sad. It’s also kinda sad that this is the only thing that got me out of my lurker streak.

Honestly, you should’ve just lied. That’s how I used the Internet in the early days.

When it asks if you’re 18+ or not, you’re morally obligated to say no. But are you honestly going to do that? On the Internet, you’re automatically granted some form of anonymity which grants users access to public online services. Once you reveal that you an adolescent, some online services will bar said access against you.

It’s your fault. But all hope is not lost.

This Kimberton fellow is such a robot. I’d recognize that customer support copy pasta anywhere. Such is the way of the NPC lifestyle.

Give it a couple of weeks. You’re not going to make a new account lest you hand them over the dub. You’re going to make a new ticket, and hopefully a new CS NPC will take the bait. Then you’re going to lie and say it was a mistake. Tell them that you’re 17 years old and that you were mistakenly banned.

And then finally… For the coup de grâce.

1. You get your account back…
    Or
  2. They deny you and you consecutively repeat with a new CS nut head until you’re finally unbanned.
  3. Wipe all traces of your age on said account and never reveal your age online ever again… Unless it’s something important and official…
  4. Congratulations!

Edit: Now that I realize it… It’s quite depressing that I took the time and effort to reply to this…

Doubt that. Too advanced if he were. Also why would they lie that he’s a human.

Nah. I have lied regarding that. However, I accidentally said my real age on their discord server and that’s what got my account locked.

Here are also screenshots of the other replies:

Ever tried putting it in rice?

That’s literally far from true, if PayPal bans your account due to you being underage (which, by the way, is almost impossible because you need to enter your SSN in order for them to verify you are actually 18) then they will “freeze” your account, and the only action you’d be able to perform is withdrawing the money from your PayPal balance.

Also, I think it is pretty obvious that you shouldn’t violate Terms Of Service from any company.

Then don’t break the TOS?

No, while they don’t outright take your money they freeze your account for 180 days then freeze it again after the timer is over. While your account is frozen you can’t withdraw money or do anything with it. They ask for your ssn after they locked it, they do it to random people or if you add money for the first time to your PayPal balance