Finding PvP World Designer

Anyone who is good at creating PvP world/Design/And also good at the Wire System?

I’m currently looking for someone who can make Wire System and PvP world (good design/creative) for xxxxxbyte . If the result is good or cost for making the world more than xxxxx byte. I’ll increase up to xxxxx byte Please do DM if you are interested or if you think you are good at making one. I got the world, you just need to design, make, and get paid

I hope the message is clear

I like this memes. Lmao.

Bump. Why is it so hard to find one :sob:

I could try to wire something, depends on how hard that is.

**25000 bytes. PM :slight_smile: **

BC TO WL TRANSLATOR

V1.0.0

25000BC == 1PL(s) 0WL(s)

Why?

Well, let’s just say that certain people prefer WL pricing alot more than BC pricing.

How do you use this tool?

Say a price in BC and I’ll translate it to WLs.

246 bc.

This is pretty useless, you can just… use byte coins as the basis of the currency.

BC TO WL TRANSLATOR

V1.0.0

246BC == 0PL(s) 0WL(s) 98LT(s) (rounded)

Why?

Well, let’s just say that certain people prefer WL pricing alot more than BC pricing.

How do you use this tool?

Say a price in BC and I’ll translate it to WLs.

Rounded… that’s the point, you can’t get the same thing. Either way, would you rather 98 lock tokens or 246 byte coins? Which is more useful?

Would you rather want 98 cents or 246 WonderBucks :tm: which you cannot even exchange for money, while cents are fully exchangeable for WonderBucks?

You can’t convert 98 lock tokens into anything unless you get 2 more from… where? Highly unlikely you’ll end up with the 2 that came from the lock anyways.

Byte coins are money (there’s no need to exchange money for money), more so than a lock is.

Please stop comparing it in such a close minded way, there’s no reason byte coins are any less of a currency than world locks are.

1 Like

remember that not a single human being was using lock tokens

^

1 Like

Bumpy bumpy again bump

Like calculator and byte prices at the byte npc don’t exist