First Ever, Forums Giveaway! Hosted by Artling

Make sure to include your world name with a Donation Box! :slight_smile:

1 Like

World with Donation Box: UCArcade

I’ve been playing for over 140+ days and love the game i play every day and i love the community (except scammers). The way pixel worlds has impacted my life is the friends i have made, on the game, and the way we can do quests together. My favourite update is the x-mas, as my favourite season ideas come into action, my least favourite update was the Halloween update, personally i do not like Halloween because i am terrible at parkour (my fault not the games). What i am hoping for is more familiars for different ‘world’ events for example a easter chocolate bunny familiar and Christmas santa-person or elf.

My world name is CadetChristmas.
Edit: I now have a donation box
Ps im 14 on friday.YAAAYY

1 Like

Reminder of the rewards

Orangehairguy world : orangesaeeee

I started the game around June 2018 it was quite fun I mostly just played on my own making worlds and having fun then I started to go on to YouTube and learn how to play the game better sad moments have happened to me in game got scammed a few times but I’m a lot more careful now so hopefully it won’t happen again my favourite update this year has been mining it’s just a fantastic way of profiting jet race is fun as well but just not as good and I think that the ancient booster update was the worst there’s no new features just some new items
Pixel worlds is probably my favourite game I really like it and finally I would like to see a change to the events because apart from Halloween and summer the updates are pretty pointless maybe make a parkour like bother in one of them

1 Like

Back in the good ol’ days , 2017 , St Patrick event. Everyone had alot of stuff back then. I farmed alot back then soil , grass , whatever I could farm , and after 1-2months bcs I had school too and I was not that active , I get my first wings , demon wings.
After 1week with them , I see a global message of some game and prize wls. Back then I didn’t knew english that well , so I just got summoned in that world and it was a drop game. I never knew what that game was because , I never played growtopia , and this was my first interaction with this kind of game.
Nobody was dropping , so I out of nowhere drop my demon wings , I get summoned , he said I won and bans me , and that’s how I quitted 1week and decided to come back and tryhard. After a few weeks I started hosting drop games , tried to scam my friends but I just couldn’t get to it, it was like an impossible task for me , since I got the demon wings in 1month maybe 2 , and I was just thinking about how much they have worked for their items.
Most of 2017 , until summer , I hosted drop games daily / weekly.
Now lemme tell you , this world was called MINIGAMEAKAY , and in that world I would host spleef and give prizes like , alien head , something that the community was proud to get them and win them back in that time , nowadays if you aren’t giving away 1wl+ it’s called a noob prize.
If you go check the world , on the right is the spleef and on the left it was usually a drop game there.
And there is a mini parkour too!
So yeah , I tried to scam my friends but everytime this question would come out of nowhere in my head “How much they worked for their items?” .
MINIGAMEAKAY , a trusted drop game. After a few weeks of hosting drop games , got 5+ bans , yet I didn’t stop and I wanted this to be official legal , yet back in there I was just a kid with no brain.
I would host drop games for 1h and then get a ban , and my drop game was kind of trusted , until people started buying access in my world for 3wl.
I would tell them to host spleef , but after someone dropped many shards , the guy came in the door , took the shards and left and I was like “Wtf” , and then , guess who got the ban and sweared? Me , of course , it was my world , my own fault.
Then after a few days I see someone drops 2cherubs and I was like “Woah this dude rich lemme take wings and then give him back to see his reaction” , took galagalaxD’s cherubs , and then I said “Woah cool” then gave it back , and he was like “ty for no scam” , and yes , galagalaxD still played until this year where I didn’t saw him at all.
So yeah , I had the opportunity to scam many items , since back in 2017 people were trusting people easily , and I could scam my friends too and just get away with it , but the question was coming again and again.
Nowadays , I don’t host drop games since I ain’t risking my account , even though I am banned from the Pw discord server due to some conflict & in private with mods.
Nowadays it’s kind of normal to see mods out there in worlds and u would see “OMG MOD” and stuff like that , but I just act with them like they normal people , not some god , idk.

Pixel worlds did teach me to not trust the humanity since anyone can take your stuff and your just gone.
My favorite update was THE BEST UPDATE since it added Weather I remember , I think.
I hope Pixel Worlds next year be a little more interesting , with stuff to discover , no more scammers , no more toxicness Even though I am one & that’s all I guess.

BIGGESTDONATION

Thank you for the 2wls Artling

Who won? Please tell who won as well with the world name

I lost it rip and I wrote that big phrase for 10minutes straight.
F

If he doesn’t win who will :upside_down_face:

I am Tomhawky and I started playing back in 2016 and got really frustrated that i could not get a world lock, so I quit. It was in march this year that I was bored in quarantine and decided to play pixel worlds again and I have been playing ever since. Whenever I have a bad day or something bad happens in my life, I play pixel worlds and it makes me feel better because of my friends in the game. My favorite update this year was the ancient times update because I really liked the summer event that came with it. My least favorite update was the pet update because they are too much work for me. I am hoping for a new thing to do like jet race, secret base, and netherworld next year, hopefully something with zombies. My world name is Asguard, and please rate 5.

Guys, the giveaway has ended!
Here is Artling’s Post.

i won the first prize hehe wlrd: OLEMO the things arent in the dbox if u wanted to check them out

As I am not a veteran player, I started really playing in the middle of 2019. I never really found a footing into the game and really focused on it until earlier this year, and the game changed my viewpoint a lot. Since August, I have lived far away from family. Which was both a bad and a good thing. Now that I live alone, and to keep myself from going semi-insane. I have in my-mind at least sort of deem the Pixel Worlds Community as a second family. It’s hurts when people leave the game, and I see people getting scammed now and then and I feel like I cannot do that much. I want to stay with this game as long as it is alive. As it really helps me in life and talking to fellow players on discord really makes my day less agony. The friends I made, and the community of the game really keep me going. I hope to be there as it continues to grow and gets more people on board.

1 Like