Fish and Mine Gems should be buffed

I believe that fishing and mining gems should be buffed (giving more gems) since gem rates have dropped from anywhere between 2-2.5k/250 byte coins to 1-1.25k/250 byte coins.

The gem to byte coin rate has decreased as a result of high demand for gems in both recycling and black tower events (as well as, but not of such significance, general uses such as global messaging, expanding inventory, etc.); as a result many items purchased from the gem shops have almost doubled in price, many of the sellers are asking unfair prices for these items.

I estimate that unless the fish and mining gems are buffed gem prices will not return to the original (or closer to the original) rates until December, the Xmas event (depending whether or not IAP will be included which should fulfil much of the demand) as there will still be high demand to make byte coins off the recycling event. I have also taken into account that these prices are result of previous players duplicating byte coins and introducing them into the economy, however in (what I believe to be) last week’s CTALK, Siskea had said that a lot of the duplicated byte coins or items have been removed from the game.

This may be beneficial to fishers and miners, possibly affected the most by acquiring larger revenues from the current gem to byte coin rates, as gems being of greater value has resulted in a price increase in lures, keys and equipments in both areas, therefore they may make larger profits if gems are buffed due to a decrease in prices for lures and keys in particular.

I do not believe that gem rates are expected to return back to normal if this is done, however I do believe that fishing and mining gem sellers will ask for more fair rates if this does happen.

happens every year… no buff needed

I believe every country should just print more money, pay off everyone’s debts, and turn into Zimbabwe. WHO’S WITH ME?

The average gem rate will just decrease if you do this.

2 Likes

Buffing is a good way to wreck the economy.

They nerfed it for a reason.

PirahSet is right, pixel worlds will become Zimbabwe 2.0, I have done an assignment about the economic state there. The president kept printing more money, and money doesn’t work on his accord, aaaaaannnnnndddd the value dropped to less than 0.1 / US Dollar. Buffing them won’t work, rather, it has a chance to decrease the rate even more. You might be satisfied with the amount of gems you have, but you will never get the byte coins you deserve.

Here you go. Found the video which I used as a source: 100 Trillion Dollars - A Worthless Banknote?! - YouTube

I would just like to remind you that pixel worlds is not a country and I do not believe that this will wreck the economy, especially since byte coins are the main currency, buffing fish and mine gems, even by 5% will not lead to the economical collapse of Pixel Worlds, but will give more fair prices for gem store items which will come cheaper to people, similar but not exactly returning to their old prices, also this does happen every year but not so significantly and not so early, which is why I fear that gem rates in Halloween could be below 1k/250 bc. Additionally gems are a 1 time use thing and will not remain in circulation of the economy when spent.

i watched that before xd

1 Like

But it has the economic aspects of such, the most important of them being unilateralism. Pixel worlds as a whole is making some decisions with us to move forward. Sure they may not be talking to US much, but they are talking to other members of the community, asking what could be done, right or wrong, moral or immoral. THIS is unilateralism.
It’s the skeleton of a democracy, THIS IS democracy.

What’s the price of dark pixie wings, the wings that many people have as a dream or a goal? 55 Million on average. Now apply the 5% here. 55,000,000 × 5/100, or, 55,000,000 × 5%. Which is about 2.75 Million bytecoins. Now sure there may not be THAT many dark pixies to fuel into the economy, then ask yourself, what’s the PWE Tax Percent? 7%. The PWE is responsible for removing over 10,000 Bytes a day , only by mining gear. It’s a “study” I’ve conducted about 5-6 Months ago. How many days would it take for just the mining hear tax from the pwe to have taken over your accounts networth? What would happen if we added EVERY SINGLE PWE ITEM into account? On average it should be about 20-30K Bc a day. Does your account stand a chance here?

Excuse me? Did you really watch the video? even though this is not a country, the principle still applies here. More Gems in circulation = Lower price of the gems. That doesn’t mean it is a low price though. Byte coins have a value too, it’s based off of the gems’ price. The current value is about 4.5 - 5 Gems per byte coin, and what’re the prices of the other items may I ask? Epic pickaxe inflated from 60 - 70K to around 80K in less than a week. What was happening at the same time? The gems inflated from about 2500/250 to about 1200-1500/250 because there were small amount of gems left unhoarded. And your way doesn’t fix the problem, it only creates more, Byte coins would drop, amount of Gems would go high, but its value going ever lower. Then a catastrophe would ensue for sure, people who have expensive items would become ever richer, the poor getting ever poorer. A negative domino effect to be exact.

This happens ONCE A MONTH every year, praise it buddy. This is generally because of people hoarding the gems. It can go less than that sure, but mining gear prices rise, byte coins value drops. They’re inversely proportional, increase one, the other decreases. But the people have prepared the gems. I have always been a systematic guy, noting down everything in my note pad files. What happens in halloween is, people start selling their gems for byte coins, a competition starts, everyone has it in their minds, the cheapest one gets the deal. Subsequently gem value drops. Everybody gets satisfied.

Oh buddy, how naive… Gems AREN’T a one time thing, even if they get out of circulation, the always leave a mark behind. The halloween legendary and ultra rare prices reflect up upon the gems value. Just look at how the average gem value over the years turned out (I had the file in my old pc, but it got deleted by my brother) the gem value was around 1.2K / world lock, because fishing was the only source, where they could trade them, mining brought over a 200% average deflation. Mining single handedly butchered fishing. You could get around 30K Gems per hour with the best mining set. While fishing was alot less inferior, to catch up with the competition, fishing diverged the gem prices and made them cheaper than mining. But it has fastly stabilized back to the mining gem prices. Here comes the community items and some other gem items, specifically the soda jet pack, they reduce alot of gems in circulation. Soda Jetpack has seen about a 175% inflation this year. Now tell me buddy, how do you even compete with THIS amount of inflation? You fuel more gems into the game? So visually the amount increases, but systematically the value decreases too?

The rich get richer. The poor get poorer. It is as all things should be.

I expect a better response next time.

It’s been a day, where’s the response?
All this work,

For what?

no one asked you to write a short essay

He didn’t confess. That’s all I am trying to say.
I do not want to start a fight here.

your initial message indicated hostility towards that person and your subsequent messages were an attempt to provoke them into replying. “he didn’t confess” is not even half of what you meant.

Put yourself in my situation. I spent 2+ hours writing that.
I take matters seriously VERY SERIOUSLY.
All of my posts conclude with a simple meaning, I may be hostile, I am hostile in real life, practicing self defense by myself. If he doesn’t reply, it just infuriates me.

I AM NOT IN THE MOOD OF A FIGHT.

To be honest it would be better to shorten the paragraph to important points because I myself won’t be bothered to read that much

Maybe, I’ll try doing that in some other posts and see if it is easier to understand.

And that’s not cool. No one bothers to read very long messages and no one wants to get attacked for exposing their ideas.
You always try to write the most perfect messages for even the most banal thing which can just make people think you trying to mini mod, and I’m sure no one likes those people.
Not being offensive, just stating an opinion.

Look, I act a little angry most of the times, that’s just me, that’s how I act. And yes, I minimod alot, I agree not many people like that, but WHAT does that change? People’ll hate me. People will dispise me.
Does that change something in me?
WILL that change something in me?
I don’t care who thinks I am right, from the developers to random people, nothing’ll change inside of me.
Fine, here’s a poll,
Do you hate me,

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Stop acting like you’re 5. No one hates you and if it didn’t matter to you, you wouldn’t have made a silly poll.

1 Like

You’re still thirteen, of course you need to change (For the better)
Seriously man if I’d stopped trying to mature since 13 I’d suck