Fishing amulet bug

Hey, i have the bug about fishing which can’t allow me to get the fishes, and says that the lure was lost even though i use an amulet.
This is definitely an account problem, cuz on different account everything is ok and this bug has been in the game for very long as i got it even a year ago.

I can’t earn any bytes because of this crappy bug. Please help me out, here’s more info which was taken from the PW forum: Fish catching bug/amulet - #7 by Puga

As i saw, this is an unsolved case cuz nobody yet repaired it. I am typing it here, cuz kukouri support gmail is well… automatically set by bot :blush:

Please help!

1 Like

Did i see this before @RetNos ?

2 Likes

restarting the game, uninstalling and changing the rod helps me, but only for a little while. This bug is so bad

1 Like

Fishing Amulet only prevents lure stolen from happening which is when you pull while a strike is happening but the fish gets away.
Lure lost is when you pull while no strike is happening so there is no fish to hook on and lose the lure. If it happens often even if you see a strike is happening it is either your device’s fault or you have a bad internet connection.

I saw people experiencing the bug but idk why it happen, i absolutely have no clue at all. It’s super weird.

Ohh, i see, wonder if bbricks is on it, suppose we’ll wait n see.

Lol whats this…

Too many threads about the same topic.
Contact support and they’ll fix it.

I can’t contact support, cuz their gmail is answering automatically. Do you know any direct way to get to admins and tell them about the issue? Cuz this bug is happening to many people and it’s very wasteful for the lures

it’s not an internet fault and probably not the device fault, really many people got it and that should mean it’s an ingame bug which doesn’t allow to catch medium (and heavier) fishes… I got this bug so much times during my PW gameplay, sometimes it come, sometimes it leaves. But always come back

It gets forwarded to the support as well, they see it.

1 Like

wow, i was wondering why the same thing happen to me too, i thought it was my problem and now when i check out the forum, i get it now. guess this bug have been here for sometimes already