Fishing Guide | Part 4 | Lure Guide (By Mindaw)

Hello again! This information is important and every fisher must know it. :smiley:

Fishing lures affect strike frequency and consistency and the possibility of catching a certain fish.

======
How do lures affect strike frequency?

Dev (the programmer of the game confirmed that some lures work best with some backgrounds), this means that there are no the best orbs for every fish, instead, there are the best orbs for every lures. So the myth of “Star Orb” is the best orb for goldfish/butterflyfish is false because the lures are not ideal to be used in dark. The truth is, “Star Orb” is probably the best orb for glowing lures because fish are attracted to light in dark.

Also, generally expensive lures (lures that are higher in quality) give higher strike frequency than common lures in comparison.

=====
How do lures affect the possibility of catching a certain fish and strike consistency?

Each fish has a different strike frequency, let’s compare herring and sea angler. You will strike more when trying to fish herring than a sea angler.

let’s look at these two comparison

Golden Spinner has a higher chance of catching goldfish than Green Twirtail Jig, which means Golden Spinner has a more consistent strike frequency than Green Twirtail Jig because Golden Spinner is most likely going to catch goldfish most of the time.

> Let’s Get To The Point Now!

Choosing the best lure for a specific rod and a specific location is going to boost profitability. You want lures that are fast enough but still profitable, as you may know, bamboo rods are the least profitable because they target tiny/small fish. Using expensive lures with bamboo rods is going to be a total killer! But notice that I said expensive.

=======
Bamboo rod

For rods below superior, I suspect that you are a starter and you have a low budget. I would recommend using cheap common lures such as breadcrumbs or worm baits. For superior, I would recommend Red Tungsten Jigs.

=====
Fiberglass rod

This rod is bamboo rod++, this is the best rod to use with Common-Uncommon lures. However, I would recommend Red Tungsten Jig over common lures.

=========
Carbon rod

I know that almost every player loves to use this rod with common lures, not really bad since carbon can be used with common lures, but we are talking about the best lures here.

I would recommend Uncommon-Rare lures for this rod. I would highly recommend Green Twirtail Jig.

==========
Titanium rod

Titanium, the biggest and the best rod in Pixel Worlds! The worst rod to be used with common lures!

The best lures would be from Rare-Ultra Rare, you can use uncommon as well. I would recommend The Underrated Golden Spinner or the high-rated Purple Twirtail Jig. Golden Spinner is the fastest gem-producing lure but it is more expensive than the purple twirtail jig!

the Golden Spinner is the best lure for titanium rod if you need Gems ASAP for events, etc.

the Purple Twirtail Jig is the best lure for titanium rod if you want to save gems until millions!

Golden Spinner and Purple Twirtail Jig both give the same profit at the end of the day. Other rare and ultra-rare lures give fewer gems than Golden Spinner in 30 minutes but give more gems than Purple Twirtail Jig in 30 minutes. However, a note here that other lures are expensive.

=========
BONUS TIP!

Target the fish based on how well you can multitask!

Let’s be honest here, fishing is boring… Most of us do other stuff while fishing. But, it can be pretty annoying if the fish strike too often. This is my problem when I try to fish with the Golden Spinners while studying for my exam!

So adjust how often the fish strikes by using different lures, keep in mind that shallow water fish strike more and deep water fish strike less. For example, fishing butterfly/goldfish strikes more often than Tuna/Seaangler.

=====

Please Ask if You are Confused! I would appreciate a :heart: and also a :email: to let others know about this knowledge to become a better fisher!

6 Likes