Fishing..?

Hi Pixelians! I need help regarding fishing:

Right now all I do is fish for ButterflyFish, I usally have about 1200 Green Minnow and then I sell all the FGems for wls, but now since wls are getting removed, I will have to trade them for bytes? And also, is butterflyfish the way to go? or should I increase my scope in fishing, and are there any ways to profit with fishing that im missing out?

My gear: Superior Fiberglass, Seadog hat, Seadog coat, Peg leg pants, Fisher whistle, Seadog beard, Fishing amulet

1 Like

Hi Planck,

Butterflyfish is good, but maybe for Fiberglass, You can choose either common lures or red tungsten jigs.

You don’t need to trade Fgems for bytes. As Mr. Jake said in the latest video, don’t trade your world locks for bytes.

You should change your fishing gear. Keep the seadog hat, Whistle, Beard, and Amulet. Change seadog coat, peg leg pants to Pro Fisher suit, and change amulet to worm necklace.

I am going to post a fishing guide. there is one guide on how to choose your profession in Pixel Worlds.

I would appreciate a like and reply, Good Luck Fishing!

1 Like

Ok! I have 2 questions,
“You should change your fishing gear. Keep the seadog hat, Whistle, Beard, and Amulet. Change seadog coat, peg leg pants to Pro Fisher suit, and change amulet to worm necklace.” Can u elaborate further on this?

“Butterflyfish is good, but maybe for Fiberglass, You can choose either common lures or red tungsten jigs.” Also, what fishes do I get for these

1 Like

You can also change some of your gears.
Recommendations

Hmm… How would I go about selling peg legs? Selling expensive items in PW is hard especially with the empty trade worlds and now the wls crisis

BUYGEAR1 is pretty much the world where you sell fishing gears in.
You can also try broadcasting through ham radio or sell in pwe?

Hmm, how about the prices?

Yes, fiberglass rod targets medium to small fish. Medium and small fish are easy to catch.

with red tungsten jigs, you can fish halibut at the world “HALIBUT”. Fiberglass with red tungsten jigs are recommended by many but you can choose cheaper common lures if you are on a low budget.

Fishing with common lures with Fiberglass is better than with Bamboo rods.
There are so many people saying that Common lures work best with Fiberglass rods, once you switch to Carbon rod, you might want to stop using common lures.

The price of Red tungsten jigs is 100/wl, if common lures’ price is around 100/wl then I suggest using red tungsten jigs instead. But if far cheaper (e.g., 150/wl,200/wl,300/wl) than you can use them if you are on a low budget.