Fix some item sounds

Hammer_of_Might
Example this hammer of might, it’s loud and it’s like someone listen music with broken speaker where is lot of small rock pieces.

I agree that some items need some sound fixing, but if you have problems with them being loud, just turn off SFX lol.

Its always off, but sometimes when i wanna hear game sounds i turn on. But have you listen this hammer sound?

I have, I personally find it fitting and satisfying for an item like the hammer. Again, if you have problems with the sound of the game, make a balance between your device’s sound level and the game’s sound level. What I do, is leave the game’s sound low, but my PC’s sound high. I can hear everything with no fear of hurting my ears with SFX earrape.

I didn’t talk here about your output soundsystem, i just give opinion for pw to fix some item sounds.

I’m trying to help you because honestly there is no problem in the sound of the item. If you find it loud then lower your volume, some items have sounds which dont fit, some have sounds which are slightly loud or annoying. The hammer has no issues.

Sometimes…nvm i stop asking help for pw because only issue here is me, again. So good day sir.

you should obtain realism :moyai: :moyai: :joy: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai:

yes, you are the problem lmaaoooooo

Yes i am the problem

Ahh yeah the option to disable hitting sound effects… :smiley:

Oh no, you can’t run from bell sound effect

4 Likes

“STOP WITH THE BELL!!!1111”

Bing bing bing bing bing bing
Psh psh psh psh psh psh
Ding ding ding ding ding ding

there thats all the sounds