Flexing or not?

Everyone knows that it’s against the laws of morality, ethics and physics for Jake to flex his mug. The universe is gonna collapse soon from all of Jake’s flexing. Everyone is gonna get very angry after they found out that Jake flexed his mug. Jake doesn’t deserve to show stuff off, like most people do regularly.

14 SECONDS?? God, I can’t believe that, I thought there were only 10. I bet he took a sip from it during this time, while staring at the camera, making everyone regret not having the mug.

3 Likes

But do you realize that you’re doing it right now?

If so, then why are you continuing?

I knew that you were gonna use “autism is not an excuse”. I KNEW IT.

…? It’s not. If you can’t control yourself, leave until you get the necessary help you require. Just because someone may or may not have autism does not mean they can’t function the same as everyone else on a public forum.

1 Like

I don’t know how this could annoy someone but yeah, all he was doing was saying he had it of course it’s naturally a flex, you’d think it’s a flex anyway since he’s the only one who has the muggy and that’s true so at the end of the day it’s just a thing he has for him-self which I assume many others have stuff like that too.

20210829_015226
He even flexing it on his profile picture!!! I am enraged! Also he got it BEFORE the livestream, obviously he’s a time traveller, and he hasn’t told anyone for SO long!!!

3 Likes

I’ve seen you post about on the forums and I’m not really sure what sort of personal vendetta you hold against Jake but to be honest it’s pretty sad to watch. I don’t know why you have this chip on your shoulder but I recommend letting it go and picking up a more positive attitude. Every time you post something like this you’re only shooting yourself in the foot.

1 Like

What do you MEAN HE WAS FLEXING

THE MAN IS THE DAMN COMMUNITY MANAGER
Can you like stop and think for a moment
Why would Jake out of all people flex? And If he did flex with something, why a mug?
Maybe he was just feeling good about the mug and wanted to share it with the community but then people like you who have extreme jealousy problems thinks hes trying to make someones day worse by showing them his mug.

If it was like a hella expensive car with his own special design I would understand your problem, but it’s a mug

I actually feel bad for Jake lol

3 Likes

As a person who has autism, even I know when not to make a huge problem out of every conceivable event in all of pixel worlds

3 Likes

I’m sorry for you autisim ondra, maybe you should have told us before we started bashing you.

1 Like

I can write “MADE BY DESTI” on a mug and say, there is only one of this mug in the world

I like this art of gregg :blush:

3 Likes

I found the imposter

2 Likes

Yeah true.

Sussy baka :flushed:

This has most likely been said already but you really find a way to complain about everything and anyhting, at this point it’s becoming an unhealthy addictions. Like seriously chill it’s just a mug.

It’s not the mug itself, it’s the bragging about it.

people already explained you that it’s not bragging in like 40 replies.

How is it not bragging? “HEY, I’M THE ONLY ONE TO HAVE THIS MUG IN THE WORLD and I’m going to show it off” isn’t bragging?

Man… that is sooo :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: much bragging im so mad at jake now!! :rage: :rage: :rage:

Stop it. your arguments about jake’s bragging about his mug for 14 seconds is straight up stupid.