Forums taking a little long to load?

Am I the only one noticing that it’s taking a bit too long to load? Also the password required should be 7 characters like before in my opinion, would I be able to request a manual password chang

9 Likes

“There might be some slowness and small stuff like that at the start and that’s why I am not posting about this to some But let’s see how this goes” ~Jake

3 Likes

Nope, me too.
Most likely goin to be smooth everytime

1 Like

It’s surprising how many people found out already :wink:

4 Likes

It’s probably because of the flood of new people signing up and all that.

2 Likes

Because of the stress on the servers, server is handling alot of processing datas from the amount of signups and topics, it will be better later on when there’s less stress.

3 Likes

Ye, Jake said that there may be some bugs, slow loads in the dc server.

4 Likes

Yeah, they are quite slow for me too

Yeah, at this moment the forums are waaaaay too slooooow…

4 Likes

Slow over here too…
I’m just glad the forums are back.

happening to me too
this 20 character minimum is annoying

You are not the only one who is having that issue. But it’s getting better, I hope.

Is anybody going to mention anything about the password part? :sweat_smile:

Yeah logging in also takes a long time if you use email + password, another issue I’m having is whenever I type in the reply box sometimes it’ll randomly say that I’m overwriting draft data but if you press restore it just restores to a previous sentence in the message which is annoying

1 Like

REALLY annoying. The reply may need a little update

1 Like

Much needed indeed. Hopefully after the initial lag of any people coming to the website it’ll be much smoother, like it already has become

Btw if you guys haven’t seen this post make sure to check this so we can help the devs improve the forums even more to make them an even better home than before!

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking.

The reason it’s taking a while is because they were just released and a ton of people are using them. It’ll likely level out in the coming weeks.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s why, or forums like chuckle fish would be even slower. There aren’t that many people online compared to other forums

1 Like