"Friend" which scammed me 2020-2021

Hey, i don’t want to report the player and show the proofs as i don’t have any, but in 2020-2021 i got scammed by a player of a nick ________ (or something similiar to it).

Does anyone recognize them? Have contact with Them? They was my trusted “friend” which once scammed me for 6 PL and after a words confrontation left forever and i couldn’t find him.

There was a similiar world, of a name ________ or something like that. Does anyone know it? Maybe i can get some clues to get to this person, i probably won’t get the scammed items but i just want to talk with them.

His name is Xx_PWgamer-xX69 what’d you expect

1 Like

it wasn’t his nick, he never had a 69 in nick but maybe he made a new account, can we meet and you’ll show him to me?

Me when Xx_PwGamerking420_xX69 scams me
(must watch) (gone wrong) ft. Jake

1 Like

Thanks bro I forgot what my old accounts name was

You can’t tell anybody’s name here buddy. Best bet is to message support and they’ll see.

From what it seems like there’s no naming and shaming going on. Did you read the message correctly?

I assumed a forum mod edited the post within 5 minutes to replace the names with underscores.

3 Likes

Fun fact : A forum moderator can actually remove the pencil sign (Was a victim of it back then)

RetNos removed them. She’s pretty good at her new job. (Please don’t start a warfare here.)