(Game?) Write about your Pixelian in a "character profile" style!

I’ll show you an example of how I format it so you know what I mean.

PW username: KirbTehFan99

Skin: Tone 9

Wearables equipped: Brown Contact Lenses, Long Purple Hair, Basic Glasses, White Sweater, Baggy Jeans, Pink Sneakers, Pixie Wings

Weapon equipped: Claymore

In-game personality: Mostly quiet, inscrutable, has a creative side when it comes to worlds

In-game behavior: Almost always seen near a PW Terminal, otherwise walks and jumps around exploring, very protective of belongings

Likes: Worlds with less story and more sandbox, the many in-game songs, the fact a Doge Cloak exists, anything you can use the Wrench on to customize

Dislikes: Worlds with less sandbox and more story, the inability to roll down the hoods of hoodies, worlds with limited exploration, worlds with hostile enemies

Strengths: Can terraform very well, knows how most basic items work, mediocre at saving Gems

Weaknesses: Has to use the PW Wiki to find crossbreeds and considers that cheating, a crybaby when it comes to getting attacked/worlds with enemies, terrible at parkour, mostly bad at saving Bytecoins, also uses the Wiki to find out how stuff works, almost always uses the PW Terminals, extremely overprotective of own worlds, has too many ideas for the developers, has too many ideas in general

In-game fashion style: Casual, tries to look like irl self, VERY picky about what to wear, prefers melee weapons (mostly swords), almost always wears long-sleeved stuff, pickiness extends to how the clothing is described, always wears loose-fit clothing, likes hoodies but will only wear them once the hoods can be rolled down in a probably-never update

Headcanoned backstory: Doesn’t remember much, aside from waking up in a laboratory and being guided on how to build stuff

Typical inventory: Maxed out size but cluttered with various items, only a few free spots

4 Likes

PW username: Lukepop

Wearables equipped: artemis hair, white lenses, red blouse, red domino mask, white tights, red jeans, white gloves

Weapon equipped: birch branch

In-game personality: Introverted, likes building towns and villages, is a god at pvp

In-game behavior: Visiting worlds, doing pvp, building worlds, mining

Likes: red jeans, dukington, pvp, hanging out with friends, and playing jetrace

Dislikes: That the worlds are so small, new moderators dont do their job, toxic rich players,

Strengths: Pvp, building, jetrace, world building

Weaknesses: Bad at making bytes, lazy, gets annoyed easily

In-game fashion style: Retro and simple type avatar, goes with a basic scheme, goes with my other avatars I use in other games, secretly a retro pixelated business man trying to open up a space station

Headcanoned backstory: was a regular pixelian till someone killed my friend, is now a mass dictator

2 Likes

PW username: Groot

Wearables: I am groot
Weapon: I am groot
Personality: I AM GROOT
behavior: I am groot
Dislikes: I am groot
Strengths: I am groot
Weakness: I am groot
Fashion: I am groot
backstory: I am groot

4 Likes

PW username: duckles

Skin: red :slightly_smiling_face:

Wearables equipped: dark ifrit beard, red racer glasses, red jeans, clown hair, demon ring (demon wings when needed)

Weapon equipped: none

In-game personality: Angry, knows nothing except trading and parkour

In-game behavior: sits on trading world as watching random people spamming as learns the prices and trolls dropgame hosters

Likes: parkour worlds and the blacktower, the halloween in-game song and soils

Dislikes: scammers and toxic kids, people who come and leave without saying a word when does a gm, the spike bombs troll worlds (i’m fine with the portal loop ones)

Strengths: can make people fall for deez nuts fast, knows most prices so won’t fall for price manipulation, terrifying set that get kids away

Weaknesses: didn’t even unlock 10% of the recipe book, sucks at small jumps in parkour, lags a lot, obsessed with spending bytes (that’s why a spot for bytes in the bank bot will cool), can be raged easily

In-game fashion style: likes to look like mad demon clowns, likes stuff with cool particles (ghost, ifrit and nightmare wings particles) hates shiny golden stuff

Headcanoned backstory: was a scientist who was working on a project that might save pixelianity, but stuff gone wrong as he turns to a demon clown due to an explosion in the lab, and then wakes up to see a bot guiding him on what to do and how to live in the new world

Typical inventory: like 80 from 100 spots unlocked, most of the time full with random wearables, empty with just the main set and stuff it needs in events that got items to be collected

2 Likes

PW username: Fazeus

Skin: Tone 12

Wearables equipped: Sheriff hat, Dead rocker coat, black domino mask, scar mask or excavator moustache, Vampire fangs, Black leather gloves, Chaos cape, Black tights (basically they look like black shoes lol)

Weapon equipped: None

In-game personality: don’t know how to answer to that.

In-game behavior: always lurking in Thursday streams, mostly mining or not playing at all.

Likes: Doge cloak, community of pw, pixel art worlds, parkour worlds.

Dislikes: Selfish 12yo’s screaming at me to donate them, messy worlds and storage worlds.

Strenghts: Parkour?

Weaknesses: Bad at saving bytecoins, sometimes wasting loads of bytes to build my own main world, being too lazy to mine daily.

In-game fashion style: I’ve been having pretty much same set for a year now, with few small changes.
I like long coats and epic looking wings, unfortunately im too poor to afford them, but eh, maybe someday i will get them…

Headcanoned backstory: i came from weird green tube and then some random robot teach me how to break blocks.

Inventory: Half of slots are open, mostly keeping my stuff in safes so i don’t need much inventory space.

that’s all i guess.

you really don’t want to check BRAZILD

PW username: Tumppipro

Skin: Tone 14

Wearables equipped: Witch Hunter Hat, Celestic Blonde, Elf Ears, Black Domino Mask, white Contact Lenses, Wood Elf Face Mask, Dead Rocker Coat, Decorative Backpack, Excavator Gloves, Faun Legs, Faun Tail, Phoenix

Weapon equipped: None (most of the times)

In-game personality: Usually pretty quiet but when coming across the occasional friends, can be somewhat talkative and social. Can get quite frustrated by even smaller things.

In-game behavior: Mostly hangs around in trade or roleplaying worlds. Doesn’t trust anyone with their items, and doesn’t really like donating to anyone because of the increasing toxicity.

Likes: PvE, exploring new worlds, hanging out with others, pixel art

Dislikes: Toxic, ungarteful and annoying members of the community,

Strengths: Knows quite a lot of stuff about pw?

Weaknesses: Always ends up wasting too many byte coins just because wanted to try out if something could fit their set, parkour, laziness

In-game fashion style: Mostly goes for a dark and mysterious theme, doesn’t really like items that have too flashy particle effects,

Headcanoned backstory: A lonely traveler of the pixel realm accompanied only by his pet phoenix. Has been through most of the states of the current world always lurking in the background. The rest is history though.

Typical inventory: Almost always full with random stuff

PW Username: [ZGO[

Skin Tone: I forgot tbh

Wearables equipped: Black archy hair, Exca moustache, exca gloves, thor armour, chaos pants and shoes, sprite wings, heavy pickaxe (cuz im mining rn lol)

Weapon equipped: Heavy pickaxe

In-game personality: Friendly and there if anyone needs help. When it comes to designing sets and things, I am creative

In-game behavior: Just either not in game at all (due to school) or in pixelmies and mineworld

Likes: Valuable items, high byte count, huge gemstones, and the sight of me profiting, and any cool wing/items

Dislikes: Getting scammed, getting abandoned by my friends (all 33 of my friends are dead rn I want new friends ;-; )

Strengths: Good at mining, very conservative of byte coins (unless I want to invest some for profit), good at parkour (except for the dang last modules in BT I am considered lucky if they are easy)

Weaknesses: Always forget what to crossbreed, has too many ideas when it comes to the creative side of PW, gets stressed easy

In-game fashion style: Unlike many people I just wear normal stuff (and sometimes replicate what I may look like in real life) with a wing and a weapon, I don’t look all crazy like someone’s gacha cuz it is like making a fake version of yourself lol

Headcanoned backstory: Was born into life by the pixel worlds machine, unfortunantly, the first 2 bodies he possessed got destroyed and is currently in his 3rd one ([ZGO])

Typical inventory: Random stuff

Ign: fising
Skin tone: I forgor
Wearable: Classy Shirt, Pants, Grey Ninja Shoes, Black Leather Glove, Light Glasses, Sidey Brown, Scorcher Wings
Weapon: Either None or crimson sword
In game personalities: only donates item that helps to be pro
Behavior: likes to grind sometimes always badluck
Dislikes: rude noob who ask donation in a rude way or ask for more.
Strength: annoy a person make rage either i get banned in that world or he left
Fashion: either dumb, noob or budget pro
Back story: Fising was borned actually fishing but pickle jake stole the H and ask for 24 $ big mac as an ransom but fising poor so he cant afford H

PW username: Celics
Skin: Tone 11

Wearables equipped: Frostborn armor, mask, scorcher legs, tail
Weapon equipped: Nothing, I am too noob :roll_eyes:

In-game personality: A bit awkward
In-game behavior: You either see me card battling, mining or blacktowering and being salty about not getting wings :skull:
Dislikes: Toxic people, dying in blacktower :fearful:

Strengths: Can defeat anyone at a card battle :sunglasses: Ignore all my losses before :grimacing:
Weaknesses: Extremely impatient when dying on black tower, discard decks on a card battle

In-game fashion style: Likes to look like mystical creatures or something just that looks good in the eyes
Typical inventory: Maxed out size but cluttered with various items, only a few free spots

Name: MaskedMan(2)
Skin Tone: White Light
Color Scheme: Blue/Cyan, Green, White
Pets: Prince Slime, Bee, Bunny (Kura)
Professions: Fisherman or Hell Hunting
Born:??????
Skill: Combat, Platformer
Model: T82 - Sector F 133
Processor: HLP (Manufacturer: Shotlite)
Status: A in Components, D in Vest Armor, B in Battery Level

PW IGN LarisB
GENDER male

SKIN i forgot
WEARABLES Brown Band hair, Scar Mask, Clown Nose, ring earrings, Pink Jersey, Camo Pants, Green shoes
WEAPON Double Headed Axe

IN-GAME PERSONALITY Kind, outgoing, slightly chaotic, and chill :smiley:
IN_GAME BEHAVIOR I like exploring my worlds, and I always check the PW terminal. If I’m AFK I’m probably sitting in a chair :chair:

LIKES finding decayed worlds, and hanging out with friends
DISLIKES…not much at all…I dislike scams I guess…

STRENGTHS I’m pretty good at the Nether!
WEAKNESSES Anything but the Nether!

IN-GAME FASHION STYLE Casual! I’m a sucker for casual clothes like hoodies, shirts, jerseys etc. Currently my in-game set is based on my Rambo ripoff OC, Dustin.
HEAD CANON BACKSTORY I don’t really have a backstory for my own set, but if you really want one, here’s Dustin’s backstory:

Don’t let Dustin’s angry face fool you into thinking he’s a thug of some sort. He’s actually a pretty friendly guy who likes staying at home taking care of his pet axolotl! He lives in an apartment close to his parents’ house, and he is pretty reserved, so his neighbors don’t really know him. Despite his manly Chad-ish appearance he is pretty weak and that’s the reason why he has taken up boxing, to get some muscles. He always somehow manages to get himself in trouble (hence the numerous scars all over his body) but he hates to bandage himself, instead showing his “battle scars” for everyone to see. Sophie Moonman dates him. He also likes to flaunt his dark raspberry-colored floofi hair for everyone to see.

INVENTORY Full of random props and blocks and other random :poop:.

I just liked the idea and commented. But now I look stupid. Thanks past self. Great job. Might as well delete the comment.