Giving coal to people for xmas is unnecessarily cruel

Did you get coal? I got a cool scarf!

You kind of said it right there, if you break the rules you get coal and miss out on an item that’s probably going to cost you about 300 byte coins around the time. If you don’t want to get coal then don’t break the rules, it’s as simple as that.

7 Likes

VIP prizes, Daily bonus, mining wheel items, whale pet, etc etc

I got coal because I was banned for the worst reason possible, the mod walked away with head held high and you don’t see me complaining about it. Make an alt Unlucky rubber ducky. Suck it up.

KarenShriek06 finding another reason to complain yet again.

Jesus Christ this guy’s symptoms are worse than I thought

Being a banology professional gave him ban disease

1 Like

Wdym its cruel lol
Santa gives naughty people coal
Maybe if you want something be nice idk lol
its 100% your fault that you get coal

Or are you maybe a santa denier??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This post screams, “I get free item, but I feel entitled for more.”

2 Likes

Sucks to suck lol

You have been naughty.

Naughty children get coal

1 Like

I got 2 coals

My crime was one warn. I am very bad :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Ps: it wouldn’t cost more than 200-300 bc and you’re playing the game for old enough to get this bc in one day ( you can get 5k bc in one day soo this should be easy)

1 Like

Coal is literally junk. Not worth even 1 lock token, and easily crossbreedable. Nty.

It’s literally the equivalent of getting an empty can of a drink, or an already chewed chewing gum.

1. Coal burns
  2. Go to Lapland
  3. Use coal
  4. The beaten by elfs because coal cannot burn in really cold places accident

still a free item

12 Likes

It’s like getting a soil block though, when you can get like 500 of it by just typing stuff like “wkfjaqodncoq” in the world name box.

but it’s not soil

Why did you say those things though lmao

This is exactly why it’s used as a punishment by replacing the item that you’re supposed to get with coal, under the condition that you’ve broken the rules.

1 Like

Not anymore

20211229_074925

13 Likes

Sus… Very sus…
Why you say “Do not ban my account from the server pls” And you said “I dare mods to ban my account”, that was… Kinda weird

Hey Ondrashek if you do really nice things to me I will give you a scarf :blush:

4 Likes