GM Phishing

This is also very annoying when you try to sell an item and literally 30sec later, this happen… :

I hope it will get fixed soon because it annoy many players (including me)

I didn’t realize people were actually that naive.

A lot of pro accounts hacked and used for gms…

They willingly give account details in place what is completly illegal by rules.
All those accounts belong in Long ban.

One of the things one could do is get on their website, write something into the textboxes and press “Generate” a ton of times.

This is gonna fill up their database. It will make it harder for them to search for a legit pass, and maybe fill up their storage so they won’t be able to collect any more passes.

Actually, better make the texbox values change each time, so they can’t just parse out or ignore all the fake ones easily.

Even better, make it look like it’s a real acc, so they can’t just brush off “Be78_jwIiu7” as a fake acc, they’ll have to check.

If it’s legal, I could write a script that does just that, and all one has to do is to run it.

Do you think they know how to filter out traffic over TOR?

It’s possible to do that, but I don’t know if they know how to do that.

Even if they do know, you could still mess up their database in a short time before they block tor.

And if they block tor, you could try doing it in your regular browser, with a vpn if they block your ip.

Edit: Why do you want to use tor anyway, you want to hide your ip?

Probably a good idea actually, ye, use a vpn or tor.

I looked over the website files, and there are some references to weebly, so I suppose they host their website on weebly.

We could contact them and tell them that the website is used for illegal activity.

Yes it is on weebly, I found another domain pointing to the website which is a weebly.com subdomain.

I don’t want to promote spamming their database as that could be illegal, so let’s not do that just now.

I will see what else could be done about it.

You know it isn’t really phishing, since it doesn’t pretend to be pixel worlds. It’s more of a scam. I reported the website to weebly, it should be taken down soon.

Sadly Weebly is free and technically there isn’t a way to stop those… It just depends on players not to be greedy and wanting to risk their acc for 25k bc

:monkey: look at me :monkey: time to insert my account into some sketchy website :monkey: for free money!!! :monkey:

-Me, falling for growtopia free gem websites in 2013

2 Likes

Bruh i alr reported the website at their page dedicated to reporting scam websites.

It’s taken down.

1 Like

I would like y’all to dm me any pixel worlds scam sites you find, I will attempt at identifying the hosting and reporting the site to it.

Flowsen#0584

Is reporting those site even works? I tried it and there’s no response on that

You want to say that the website being taken down is unrelated to my report?

No I mean reporting the phising site to weebly

But it worked, i reported pixelworlds.tk and it’s taken down.

Hmm ok, I guess that’s all we can do for now